Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    No, I had completely missed that we were talking about dungeons what with it not being mentioned in the title of the thread and no one mentioning them in their replies. Well thanks for clearing that one up. We can all go about our day avoiding WOW disappointment by expecting little from Blizzard now.

Oh and you do realise we're not talking about the amount of levels in an expansion? Right?
    I do realize. So why is "it'll cost us content" even an argument? This is the dungeon team, they don't do anything of note except those heroics that more likely than not we won't even be seeing again after 3 weeks at the level cap.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I'm assuming that the big dwarf dungeons will get redone since they had dwarves at the top of their refurbish list and would need to go through them anyway to make sure the boss type mobs look alright. So BRD and Uldaman.

If they wanted to acquaint people with BRD, and not get lost. It may be a good use of scenarios to put them in BRD, and probably LBRS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Hopefully none and we will get new content. It is a real shame to see that some people's expectations of Blizzard are so low that they are actually looking forward to paying for content they have already paid for.
    How are recreated dungeons with new graphics, bosses, lore and mechanics "content already paid for"?

Quote Originally Posted by Ulgrim View Post
    None. /Crosses fingers

They'll probably do BRD. A lot of players still get confused by the massive layout. I'm sure Blizzard has mentioned their desire to streamline it at some point.

BRD too epic to change IMO. Perhaps the last dungeon in the game that actually has the look and feel of a dungeon lol.

I think Wailing Caverns is a good candidate, especially if we get any Emerald Dream content. Blackfathom Deeps is likely if we get Azshara-related content.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I do realize. So why is "it'll cost us content" even an argument? This is the dungeon team, they don't do anything of note except those heroics that more likely than not we won't even be seeing again after 3 weeks at the level cap.
    I don't know you'll have to ask Blizzard they seem rather fond of hiding behind the limited resources excuse. Why would we not see heroics three weeks after launch? I was, and I know many others were as well, still running the original Wrath heroics at the end of the expansion but I guess you are right the dungeon team no longer "...do anything of note..." and as long as we continue to expect nothing of note from them they cannot disappoint us.

10+ Year Old Account
    wanna see a BRD would be awsome too see that big instance become heroic

10+ Year Old Account
    None....please?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillistrar View Post
    Also, I love your short-temper. Did you know that people like you are the most fun to mess with? Not that I'm doing it. Yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazoric View Post
    Interception...
    Is that a like a charge within a charge? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    wanna see a BRD would be awsome too see that big instance become heroic
    It would also be a good candidate for becoming a 10 man raid though.

I would love to see Karazhan redone and broken off into three 5-mans.

However, I would only be in favor of this if the original level 70 raid somehow remains in the game untouched.

If there's any justice in the world, none of them will be.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ulgrim View Post
    None. /Crosses fingers

They'll probably do BRD. A lot of players still get confused by the massive layout. I'm sure Blizzard has mentioned their desire to streamline it at some point.
    Everyone gets confused by the place unless they get guided through it by someone else. And learning your way through it is one of the few remaining cool things about the game, for the few people that even bother. Altering anything about this place would be one of the worst decisions they could make.

None.. and no new ones either. its gong to be all heroic scenarios with queuing enabled

10+ Year Old Account
    None hopefully. I'd rather have new ones.
    But I bet we will get a ton more scenarios rather than dungeons.. which would be sad, even if they are quick and simple for any role - I still prefer dungeons.

At the very least, re-using an old dungeon or raid have to make some sense. The new deadmines was justified with the new story in westfall, new SFK was also justified with the new silverpine story.
    ZG and ZA not so much. Somewhat, but not really.

Scarlet monastery made sense story-wise, but I would rather have kept the old versions.
    Scholomance I am torn on, I kinda like both the new and old.

Also my dream come true would be to remake azjol'nerub it into the truly awesome underground zone it should have been from the start.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerN View Post
    None hopefully. I'd rather have new ones.
    But I bet we will get a ton more scenarios rather than dungeons.. which would be sad, even if they are quick and simple for any role - I still prefer dungeons.

At the very least, re-using an old dungeon or raid have to make some sense. The new deadmines was justified with the new story in westfall, new SFK was also justified with the new silverpine story.
    ZG and ZA not so much. Somewhat, but not really.

Scarlet monastery made sense story-wise, but I would rather have kept the old versions.
    Scholomance I am torn on, I kinda like both the new and old.

Also my dream come true would be to remake azjol'nerub it into the truly awesome underground zone it should have been from the start.
    Yeah the MoP ones were certainly a stretch. It was almost like they should have been updated in 4.1 instead of ZA/ZG.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

they can recreate anyone. wouldnt care. cuz i demand a duskwood 5man next xpack! if i wont get one im calling a hitman! SWEAR TO GOD I WILL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Screw Dungeons, remake old Karazhan Raid!
    Everyone wants the remake, cmon Blizz! (Fingers Crossed)

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't mind seeing Karazhan turn into a large place full of dungeons and a large raid.
    Its large enough and I wouldn't mind it getting a large update full of new content.

The Medivh's Tower would be the large raid, Catacombs of Karazhan would be a dungeon, and the Halls of the Guardian can be another.
    For the Horde!

My favourites to recreate would be:

Uldaman
    Temple of Atal'Hakkar
    Zul'Farrak (obligatory troll content!)

people still care about 5 men's dungeons ?
    My bet is on one man scenario's

If the developers are just going to make 15 minute snore fests then none of them deserve to be gutted like such. Even Cata ended up gutting a few of the remakes to fit into a smaller time table. Now if the developers favor art over the 15 minute snore fest crowed then I would be delighted to see what the developers can come up with.