Coming back to PvP ?

Hello, i have been away for about a season or so and im getting back into it soon hopefully, i like playing melee either DK or warrior, i have herd that warriors are 'OP' but regarding all the "hero" and "OP" stuff what would be a better choice to go with. taking in CC, RBG's, and all that jazz?

Deleted
    Both are good, warrior is more popular and "works" in more comps.

Warrior. untill they get nerfed. but oh well.
    its quite simple atm. warriors are way overtuned.

Unholy is really great and will remain so when warriors get nerfed.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Ive just tried to come back to PvP after like 15 months pause. After a month now there is only disgust left. Did only level BGs with several chars on different servers. Generally looong and totally variing waiting times, no matter what level or battlegroup. 10 minutes when I was lucky, sometimes up to 40 minutes if I had the patience which of course I mostly didnt. As if that wasnt enough to turn me off, the balance in game is so totally off its just ridiculous. I tried my lvl 60ish frost DK, felt very weak at first, until I discovered Death Siphon (in the talent tree no less) which allows him to kill most of his opponents in his initial burst. From range! PvP in WoW is done for.

Quote Originally Posted by Feldheld View Post
    Ive just tried to come back to PvP after like 15 months pause. After a month now there is only disgust left. Did only level BGs with several chars on different servers. Generally looong and totally variing waiting times, no matter what level or battlegroup. 10 minutes when I was lucky, sometimes up to 40 minutes if I had the patience which of course I mostly didnt. As if that wasnt enough to turn me off, the balance in game is so totally off its just ridiculous. I tried my lvl 60ish frost DK, felt very weak at first, until I discovered Death Siphon (in the talent tree no less) which allows him to kill most of his opponents in his initial burst. From range! PvP in WoW is done for.
    You are talking about a game that revolves around end-game content and balancing. Pvp isn't dead because low level pvp isn't balanced. Most people at that level are spamming dungeons and questing in order to get to 90 faster. Horde have longer queues than alliance in general, as well. Level up and play with the rest of us folks. I'm not saying level 90 pvp is balanced, but it's a lot better than level 60.

I like to learn to play a class, tinker with talents, keybindings, macros, stats etc, while leveling up. I like the slowliness of the process. Thats what playing means to me: take all the time in the world to try out stuff. But I cannot practice PvP by doing PvE. It's absolutely impossible. And to grind myself through weeks of stone-old and utterly boring PvE content and then at lvl 90 suddenly switch over to PvP without the chance to slowly and playfully get used to everything mentioned above is a total no-go for me. I play to have fun not to feel like Im getting punished.