Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomaz View Post
    yea, not gonna try and get that beta key, since chain-social-site-promotion disgusts me
    It's a bit disapointing that the beta giveaways are related to the failed socials networks...

Am I the only one who feels the DR mechanic has gotten completely out of hand in this game? It's becoming a scientific study rather than what should have been a minor effect in Pvp to protect you from chainroguestuns.

I don't understand, in general, why CC in WoW can't be more like in any other game, short and to the point. Or, alternatively, why all CC just isn't on the same DR. Not sure what makes devs think going from a stun into a root into a 'mesmerize' is any better than going from a stun into a stun into a stun.

But I guess people will claim this will "simplify" pvp too much. That's why games with straightforward CC mechanics like LoL is such a noncompetitive baby game right. Ohwait. )

Deleted
    It's absolutely ridiculous that some CC, like warlock horror and druid cyclone doesn't share diminishing with their other CC or anyone elses. If they ever needed it at a point, they don't anymore.
    Also, either the CC is too long and easy to do, or the DR timer is way too short. 8 seconds CC every 15 seconds? Dubbelju-tee-eff.

I can imagine that a survival based class/team would need it (if any), but a burst team? 8 seconds free DPS time can actually kill someone, and it didn't even take much effort to pull off.

I will say like many others before me - they need to separate PvP from PvE. Just make a big pass on all the abilities and nerf/buff accordingly. It can't be worse than it is now, can it...

They need to put everything on diminishing returns. The list is ridiculous and so is the CC.
    Tone down the CC!

The best way is ctrl+alt+delete.

%100 guarentie !

For matchmade groups, some like Stonecore and Grim Batol were deadly. Very low success rates. That's data, not an opinion.
    Conditions the data with "matchmade groups" and specific dungeons. Uses "Very low success rates" instead of specifying the actual percentage. Boom, opinion. Boom, intentionally misleading.

Deleted
    Can't wait for Hearthstone, really want a key!

Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    What a massive list of CC, which basically means that you can be Stunned, Disarmed, Mesmerized, Feared, Horrored, Silenced, Cycloned and Charmed - and then there are those that don't have DR.

No wonder PvP in WoW has gone to shit.
    Not to mention they're not equally spread among the classes/specs.

Some classes have way too much CC that do not share DR and some have nothing.

Wich basically, finish destroying everything.

Even if the player ignores the DR, he can stun a target 3 times (100%, 50%, 25%), way too much time, even more considering that another type of CC can just go in between those...

Deleted
    Jeesus christ, that layout. It's 2013, and blizz can still totally fuck up the SEO of their website, but they'll still make lists that are totally undigestable. #DownWithTheTimes

just get rid of CC all together there is really no reason for it.

Deleted
    I want that hearthstone key :/

10+ Year Old Account
    EMERGENCY patch when it comes to $$$. GJ Blizz?

Deleted
    seems nice

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad I'm getting that Murloc. Love it's animations.