Deleted

Siegecrafter Blackfuse hc

Hey .. anyone has a PowerAuras for "Launch Sawblade" for Siegecrafter Blackfuse hc? thx in advance

When it's on you? When he casts it? Either way, don't bossmods warn you of both <.<?

Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

Quote Originally Posted by Fluorescent0 View Post
    So is not being sarcastic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluorescent0 View Post
    Reading is hard it seems .. i asked for PowerAuras not WeekAuras

Quote Originally Posted by nebulla View Post
    reading is hard it seems .. I asked for powerauras not weekauras
    damn gso fluorescent0

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebulla View Post
    Hey .. anyone has a PowerAuras for "Launch Sawblade" for Siegecrafter Blackfuse hc? thx in advance
    PowerAuras is discontinued, you should switch to weakauras. Anyway, both BigWigs and DBM have warnings for this.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchmagoz View Post
    PowerAuras is discontinued, you should switch to weakauras. Anyway, both BigWigs and DBM have warnings for this.
    PowerAuras Classic is still updated and still works.
    Leegion - Turalyon

Stopped raiding in MOP. Pugging Legion!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchmagoz View Post
    Atm i'm using DBM and he's warning is in say "Sawblade on you" or smthing like this, can't remember exactly .. problem is with so many things around, u can miss that .. what i what is to set a PowerAuras icon like in the middle of the screen, something u cant miss .. i play priest and i need to be very fast to use Spectral Guise so i can avoid it

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebulla View Post
    Atm i'm using DBM and he's warning is in say "Sawblade on you" or smthing like this, can't remember exactly .. problem is with so many things around, u can miss that .. what i what is to set a PowerAuras icon like in the middle of the screen, something u cant miss .. i play priest and i need to be very fast to use Spectral Guise so i can avoid it
    Then you're out of luck, BigWigs 'pulse' (or 'flash') option gives you an icon for a second or two and other than that you need WeakAuras to achieve what you want I believe. I don't think it is possible to track it using PowerAuras (remember, it is not a debuff which is why it is hard to track, it is an emote).

Also you don't have to be very fast, you get three seconds and the boss targets the person on whom it is launched at.
    Retired in WoD

Deleted
    I can give you the weakaura for it if you still want it. you prolly want it. otherwise /BW and DBM should have it.

Deleted
    Is there a guide out for this fight somewhere? Didn't see one on the major guide sites at least.