5 Boxing Warlock vs Nalak Patch 5.4

I'm a 5 warlocks multi-boxer and I wanted to see if I could take down Nalak with my 5 warlocks. The kill was a bit sloppy but not as sloppy as my first practice kills were.

I cannot post videos yet so search for it on YouTube its the same title as this thread --- watch?v=rWvl0Dwhlro

If someone else could link it in this thread I'd appreciate it.

From My Video Description:

I take down Nalak with my 5 destruction warlocks. I have ~540 item level on all 5 along with 5 legendary cloaks.

I used glyph of eternal resolve, siphon life and demon training. My talents were Soul Leech, Mortal Coil, Soul Link, Unbound Will, Supremacy, and KJC.

My buffs were warlock self buffs, Blessing of the Animus (15% damage), Overgrown Lilypad (Symbiosis: Rejuvenation) and Crystal of Insanity (+500 stats)

Fight lasted 9 minutes and 53 seconds.

The hardest part was to get a kill of this boss without anyone helping. I'm on Illidan...So after killing him a few times with 2-10 people "helping," once they saw that I could sustain it. Finally, I asked another multiboxer to phase me over to a lower population realm. Thanks Pozy.

Nalak isn't a difficult boss, but with only 5 targets/party members you get hit with all the mechanics 100% of the time. My warlocks were each at 21-23 K Healing/Absorbs per second

I could only get around 50% of my characters DPS output due to using voidwalkers and spending most of my attention on embers and healing along with pet management and positioning. Nalak is able to kill a voidwalker in 2-3 hits if the rejuvenation and shadow bulwark were not up. Nalaks model is so large(long) that it was difficult to keep the voidwalkers close enough to be healed. I found that using interact with target and the forward key was the best way to keep my warlocks close enough to heal the voidwalkers and each other. The arc nova wasn't that big of a deal provided I was around 55% hp, so it wouldn't kill me.

Good job, I've multiboxed a little bit but couldn't imagine doing five against Nalak.

and for a tldr: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWvl0Dwhlro

Quote Originally Posted by Boottybounce View Post
    Good job, I've multiboxed a little bit but couldn't imagine doing five against Nalak.

and for a tldr:
    Thanks for posting the link!

Deleted
    Impressive.

I'd been wondering how many expansions it would take before the MOP world boss mounts were soloable, I certainly didn't expect it to be this one (Though I guess solo might be bending it a fair bit).

I know a few people were working on sha before patch. I messed around a little with Nalak solo and the only thing that was really threatening was the static shield hitting for 50k every second.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki