Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    There's zero chance Undercity is becoming a raid dungeon. At least if "Warlords of Draenor" is actually the expansion. Even then, in any of the rumored/likely other expansions... it still makes next to no sense. How exactly are you going to incorporate the Horde into such a raid?

10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance gets Undercity back, the Forsaken moves to Stratholme. But then again, Didn't Argent Crusade re-take Stratholme .. ?

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    If this has something to do with extreme timeline-altering time travel....

Seriously, that will be my reaction.
    I mean, a couple of CoT dungeons are fine, but making an expansion where we ALTER PAST HISTORY WHICH WOULD THROW ALL LORE OUT THE WINDOW AND EITHER A.) Digress lore into further chaos or B.) Get us nowhere in the story, making this expansion filler.
    I feel this...immensely. Very appropriate video for how I will feel if they pull a mulligan on lore. Oh you know all those games you bought, books you read, etc? Well those never happened.
    BAD WOLF

"Due to s/he is not exist in "the original" history. S/he killed him/her in that time, to do the right thing."
    Anduin or Warian will kill Garona?

"Someone: W Saurfang is in trouble? Oh, come on my little brother!"
    Broxigar?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnusha View Post
    "Due to s/he is not exist in "the original" history. S/he killed him/her in that time, to do the right thing."

Broxigar?
    Exactly what I was thinking

Because Tiffin Wrynn no longer exists in "the original" history, Anduin killed Garona back on Draenor, to do the right thing.

"When the theory is in a mess, Anduin regrets his choice, while Wrathion faces his glory"

Because Garona died, she never interfered with the Alliance/Horde peace conference back in Cata, thereby uniting the Horde and Alliance as Wrathion wanted. But the present time is all messed up, Anduin regrets it for some reason. Maybe because Pandaria never happened?
    Last edited by Al Gorefiend; 2013-11-02 at 04:58 PM.

The only hope I'm clinging to for Blizzcon is that all these leaks that have been "confirmed" will be proven false, and that we'll see that everything has been vague enough that of course one or two things will seem to match up -- enough for folks to believe the whole thing is true.

Either way, just a very short matter of time.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Broxigar?
    Exactly what I was thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    The only hope I'm clinging to for Blizzcon is that all these leaks that have been "confirmed" will be proven false, and that we'll see that everything has been vague enough that of course one or two things will seem to match up -- enough for folks to believe the whole thing is true.

Either way, just a very short matter of time.
    I think it'll turn on whether we do work alongside or in concert with the BL next expansion. That will probably be the 'mind-blowing' thing about the next expansion Blizz has been talking about and that the NGA admin would have called, especially if Medivh (who is possessed by Sargeras at the time) 'shows to give us dailies' (quests?).

Photo of 12 space suits = 12 classes going to space.
    Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/sergioquijadaart
    Webpage: http://www.sergioquijada.cl
    Twitter: @sergioquijada
    Instagram: @sergioquijada

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    I feel this...immensely. Very appropriate video for how I will feel if they pull a mulligan on lore. Oh you know all those games you bought, books you read, etc? Well those never happened.
    That was almost exactly my reaction when I got back from band yesterday to find "Warlords of Draenor" the trademark.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshix View Post
    Exactly, I don't see what the debate is here.

That makes more sense than the insane ARG of mistranslations that happens below.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshix View Post
    But..But..we have only 11 classes...

10+ Year Old Account
    But..But..we have only 11 classes...
    The Demon Hunter, son. Embrace it...

Interestingly, I noticed one of those space suits had no flag on it. Perhaps representing a new class that works "outside" the existing factions like how the DKs had the Ebon Blade.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So when I was high the other day I posted this in a thread about WoW timelines.

All this talk of our timeline not being the main timeline reminded me of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    DUDE, What if like we aren't the "Prime" timeline, and the Timeline of the other Dragon Soul where we stole it from, IS the "prime" one, and we are just moving along our timeline to our Fault.

and and a new expansion is we basically fight out of our timeline into theirs to make ourselves the "Prime" timeline.

D:

I am way to high for this shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    So when I was high the other day I posted this in a thread about WoW timelines.

All this talk of our timeline not being the main timeline reminded me of it.
    The Bronzes have always watched the timelines and moved us along the safest one.

We are the prime timeline, the Bronzes have said so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    The Demon Hunter, son. Embrace it...

Interestingly, I noticed one of those space suits had no flag on it. Perhaps representing a new class that works "outside" the existing factions like how the DKs had the Ebon Blade.
    Thats straw grasping at the most extreme, settle down Slowpoke!

I don't think it'll be the Demon Hunter, mostly because of class design and the previous classes. all melee-based? 3 classes that start with D!? (I know I know, really OCD)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post

I don't think it'll be the Demon Hunter, mostly because of class design and the previous classes. all melee-based? 3 classes that start with D!? (I know I know, really OCD)
    So the next one will start with T?!

/duck

as much as I would like to see "that class" in the game I know the likelihood of them implementing it is about as high as demon hunters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post

I'd say the OCD is equally straw-ish.

Either way, it makes far more sense than time travel. It hurts my head just thinking about the rage when they announce "Murozond is the final boss!" and everyone goes "He was in Cata and we murdered him!"

Quote Originally Posted by Enty View Post
    This is a puzzle, not a accurate information. Yes i know it's gibberish, but it can be understood in my opinion. For example:

The Red Names becomes Yellow, Green Names drop gears. The end of time is what its starts, Medivh shows to give you Dailies.

means that some current enemies will become friendly NPCs (Red names -> yellow names, possibly some new faction to gain, rep with) and that we will have to kill some current protagonist in next expansion (a.k.a Green names drop loot). It also hints about Medivh return, which also hints about lots of time travels -> caverns of time -> infinite dragonflight -> alternative universes and stuff.

Quite interesting information in my opinion, if it is legit of course.
    Yeah, people are trying to read to far into this info. It is very very simple, incomplete details. It is also poorly translated at that. Like "Turalyon and Alleria returns." was announced by Metzen at a small event months ago. He talked about us finding out where they have been since the events of Outlands(again pointing us at a return to outlands somewhere in the mix).

10+ Year Old Account

Broxigar?
    Who's the W, that's why I don't think it's Broxigar saying Saurfang is in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    The Bronzes have always watched the timelines and moved us along the safest one.

We are the prime timeline, the Bronzes have said so.
    But Nozdormu is descending into madness remember? What if he has already went mad(turned into Murozond) and just hasnt revealed himself yet and he leading us down the wrong timeline on purpose?