Red face Which class do you feel could have been a hero class?

Briefly explained the meaning of hero class.
    Hero class will start at a higher level and will likely have a unique connection, like with Arthas and the Death Knight hero class.

So my question is..
    Which class (that already exists) do you feel could have been a hero class?
    Paladin? Shaman? Hunter? Druid? Warlock? or one of the others.

And why do you think so?
    Speaking for myself, I feel that the Warlock class could have been a great hero class.
    Blizzard could have used the Warlock as a hero class within a Burning Legion expansion.
    You have Kil'jadeden as their leader and he is also a Warlock. I think that would have been awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, warlocks usually had some other form of power before they became empowered with their fel magic. I can definitely see them starting at a higher level than most.

10+ Year Old Account
    Paladins, because they were a Warcraft3 hero to begin with. They could easily start at a higher level and have had their beginnings as either Clerics(Priests) or Warriors, similar to how the Order of the Silver Hand was formed in the first place.

With their own classmount already in place, just like Death Knights, I can easily see this as the possibility that never was.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

If you are using WC3 as a method of choice then know that every class was more or less represented.

But yeah, I'd have to say paladins too.

Paladin or Warlock. Seems like the two classes where you might start off somewhere else and then turn towards these. Warlocks could be any caster turning to darker magic and Paladin seems like any holy'ish fellow or fighter could turn full holy warrior.

Deleted
    Paladins and Shamans were the special classes at the beginning of the game, being the mascot class for each faction. If WoW had started out with hero classes it would have been them without a doubt imo.

None. Hero class are lazy and bad design. Nobody should have an upper hand in anything, be it abilities, class mounts, class quests or free 55 levels at start.

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    None. Hero class are lazy and bad design. Nobody should have an upper hand in anything, be it abilities, class mounts, class quests or free 55 levels at start.

I couldn't agree with this more. I hate the idea of a hero classes.
    "You take 4,994,468 boredom damage from daily quests.... You have died."

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    I do not agree, but I agree that we do not need to agree. But your thoughts are not for this topic as I'm not putting up a question - if a hero class should be in the game or not, so thanks.

Deleted
    If you put the question like that i would say Paladins with no second toughts. I mean in every fantasy game/story/etc paladins were always the "hero" class :P
    They always wear a big massive shiny armor and they are always the "Stalwart defenders" of the weak.

offtopic
    First time i heard they gonna add Death knight and after i read some of theyr abilities i really tought they are gona be some kind of corrupted paladins, witch (atleast to me) sounded like very cool idea, but well i didnt had the lore knowledge back then like i do now :P
    Last edited by mmoc0c907153ea; 2013-10-14 at 11:41 AM.

Druids. Clearly. We can shapeshift, that in and of itself means we are better than you. but really, the ability to shapeshift should not be some stupid ass level 10 ability, it should require some hard and long quest chain to learn each shapeshifting ability. It's not some silly warrior ability "hey, swing your sword a little differently and shift your weight and then swing like this! Yes! Now we all that a CLEAVE!" or "Spin as fast as you can until you fall down... it's ok to fall down, everything else in the room will be dead!", sure you can do in and learn that in an afternoon. Shapeshift is something only heros can do. I'm a hero. I am. I'm a leaf on the wind.

The top 3 Druids would beat the top 3 anything else in WoW history... aside from those idiot warriors I just compared them to. The Saurfang Brothers are just too nasty.

None of them. I don't think DKs should've been a "hero" class either.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Druids. Clearly. We can shapeshift, that in and of itself means we are better than you. but really, the ability to shapeshift should not be some stupid ass level 10 ability, it should require some hard and long quest chain to learn each shapeshifting ability. It's not some silly warrior ability "hey, swing your sword a little differently and shift your weight and then swing like this! Yes! Now we all that a CLEAVE!" or "Spin as fast as you can until you fall down... it's ok to fall down, everything else in the room will be dead!", sure you can do in and learn that in an afternoon. Shapeshift is something only heros can do. I'm a hero. I am. I'm a leaf on the wind.

The top 3 Druids would beat the top 3 anything else in WoW history... aside from those idiot warriors I just compared them to. The Saurfang Brothers are just too nasty.
    Most of the druid shapeshifts did have their own quest chains originally.