Poll: In which of these 3 Worlds of Warcraft would you like to fall?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    None, I actually have a lot of trouble playing games that have that level of detail as it makes it much harder for me to focus on information that is actually relevant to playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

i like them all!

but lighting and water does it for me, #3 gets my vote

really hope they bring back weather effects & Day / night cycles
    I like my coffe like my mages.

2, would really, really make me awe at the incredible size and detail of Azeroth.

One can hope that Titan will have insane graphics.

Deleted
    picture number one as it looks still stylized and cartoony without going too realistic

10+ Year Old Account
    it would be cool for sure. eye candy is always good. but honestly it doesnt bother me either way. when playing a game graphics are the last thing im worried about.

i cant deny that those look gorgeous though. i think i remember seeing them a couple years ago. i had forgotten about them. i especially love the lakeshire one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I get the feeling pic 1 and pic 2 should be combined. The graphics both accentuate the areas as they should be. Tirisfal's eerie pine woods after a rainy night and a warm Durotar with the occasional breeze lifing the dust and sand up in the air.

Picture 3 looks really nice, but a tad too realistic for my taste, like it's trying a tad too hard to be a SweetFX pimped Skyrim

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    I play Rift, already got those graphics

OT: Yes would be awesome especially #1, love dark and grim graphics.
    Rift doesn't even look good it doesn't age well, but its all subjective in the end.

But I picked Option 3, It would be amazing to play a game in that much detail.

10+ Year Old Account
    2nd and 3rd is too different of an art style for my taste looks like too much like gw2 and that is a turn off for me. 1st one looks good.

Deleted
    Why is there no option for "none". I like the graphics as they are and don't want them to change a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    1st because I love Undercity and Brill.

Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    All of them are really good. I especially like the first 2 pictures. Would be really cool if someday Blizzard just does a huge graphic update that makes the game look like those pictures. Also with the updated character models this would be the most b-e-a-utiful MMO out there.
    Indeed. If Blizzard wants WoW to survive for a good while we need the new models and these amazing environments (not #3, too HQ). Or they could just do it in their new MMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Don't like 3, but both 1 and 2 would be amazing. I would prefer 1, though. That sort of atmosphere would make the immersion factor shoot through the roof.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    I play Rift, already got those graphics

OT: Yes would be awesome especially #1, love dark and grim graphics.
    Rift has horrible graphics...yes even on ultra lol

Can´t really vote on 1 2 and 3 as I would like em all would make wow so much better but would need a computer way out of my price range :S to run the game.

But more zonez for each place would be better 10 zonez for Orgrimmer 1 normal 2 night 3 Fire 4 Heavy Rain 5 Snow "Winter" etc. a landscape that follows the seasons and events that is like Orgrimmer has been attack by the alliance and is now on fire.!. 6th Rebuild zone etc.. :P

We have to choose 1? :-o
    They are all stunning!

Are they available as posters? I would definitely put them up on my wall.
    Originally Posted by Vaneras
    Soon™ ;-)
    https://api.lootbox.eu/pc/eu/Xni-230.../signature.png

why not all?! /memeend

but if I had to choose...
    (1) I just love that style

Alternatively for raiding i'd play with the "everything is a box" graphic with the simplest animations / spell effects possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    would play. but my computer is powered by coked up gerbils id have to change the formula to get them up to speed.
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow tough choices there mate. I think im going to go against the grain and say picture 3 is for me.