Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Paragon's Garrosh HC video - Jhazrun PoV (Solo healing)

Thought I'd share. Devai showed it on his stream yesterday and then highlighted it. I know many people have been waiting for it!

Here it is:
    http://www.twitch.tv/devahi/c/3079723

best healer in the game hands down. what a kill evasion FTW

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Bah, it figures that his UI is completely unintelligible.

Jahzrun with his over complicated random amount of feather uses to gauge mana level lol.
    Hi Sephurik

the video is really laggy for me. anyone have a different link? youtube perhaps?

Deleted
    Trying to makes sense of his UI. Hurts my brain. But yea.. best healer I've ever seen.

Very impressive.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

I finally started to understand the UI by the time the video ended. However, I didn't see much mouse movement at all, probably took out the mouse movement with the video saving. That and the only way to see which heal he was casting was to look at the output area. Freaking amazing raid awareness though.

I have a heart attack just watching that. Soooo many close calls. And that end... insane.
    Damned good job. I could not have done that, not in ten thousand tries.

That UI will keep on confusing me though. But I guess that was the point.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

i know the feathers represent his mana and when he casts the ponys tail grows and then shrinks back after the cast is complete

10+ Year Old Account
    Really insane.
    Violence awaits. You can burn with me in hell. Viva la hate!

Easy shit /sarcasm.

Tbh, it looks easy, but I'd like to have some bpm meter shown for Jhazrun. Seems like a pretty intense move to be the only healer for the expansion end boss

Deleted
    bestui.com

I mean who can perform that well, and still manage to incorporate my little pony on his screen!
    Last edited by mmoce791ec8bb4; 2013-10-15 at 08:02 AM.

Deleted
    That's one of World of Warcraft's strength right there: the customization options of the game.
    I would never have such an interface but obviously it works for Jhazrun big time in a way that I could never ever equal.
    <fanboi>
    Paragon really is in a class of its own.
    1-healing Garrosh in 10, 3-Healing Ragnaros in 25, finding a solution for Anubarak in ToGC, dwarfing everybody on the Lich King.
    </fanboi>

hope the movie gets released soon, would be nice watching it without devahi talking random stuff -_-

Absolutely phenomenal. I couldn't do that by a mile, truly the best healer this game has ever had.

As a Mistweaver, I'm really jealous!

Whats up with the warlock tank pets ._.

If the void lords are always in a state where they're being hit, their shields dps means they're the strongest pet. It's not by much, and requires the constant damage, but a 3~5% dps increase (On the pet) is always useful.

Also probably used for handling adds during the temple/terrace sections?