Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Wish I could see his mana bar.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    what raid frames do you use? with grid you can download "gridindicatorcornericons" to get a picture of the renew with a timer to pop up in whichever corner you want it in.
    I'm using Elvui, so I'm probably out of luck?

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    All I see is feathers

10+ Year Old Account
    I use ElvUI too but I use Grid with it because I don't like ElvUI raid frames. You can download Grid too.
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Agnosthar View Post
    I'm using Elvui, so I'm probably out of luck?
    You can show timers or Icon + timer on Elvui raid frames its built in just go edit the raid frame buff auras

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Each of those feathers right of the pony probably represents 30k mana.

I installed GridStatusCornerIcons but just can't get it to show a timer for Renew (not fanboy'ing Jhazrun's UI just really handy seeing timer for Renew). I can get an icon but no numerical timer.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniie View Post
    I can get an icon but no numerical timer.
    I think omniCC does that. Not sure though, I don't use it.

OmniCC just shows timers on your icons on actionbars; I'm talking about Renew timer on his Grid frames. Default works just as well I just prefer to use Grid. I think I'll just ask on the Paragon forums see if he can shed light on it.

OmniCC just shows timers on your icons on actionbars; I'm talking about Renew timer on his Grid frames. Default works just as well I just prefer to use Grid. I think I'll just ask on the Paragon forums see if he can shed light on it.
    OmniCC shows timers on anything that uses icons. This includes weakauras, grid, or any other icons in any other addon. It definetly works for grid icons aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post
    OmniCC shows timers on anything that uses icons. This includes weakauras, grid, or any other icons in any other addon. It definetly works for grid icons aswell.
    But that's not what Jhazrun is using there surely as there's no Renew icon?

He posted back in 2011 that he used GridStatusHots and GridIndicatorSideText but whether this is still true or not I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by ODDLAWL View Post
    I use ElvUI too but I use Grid with it because I don't like ElvUI raid frames. You can download Grid too.
    This. Just because you have ElvUI doesn't mean you can't use different raid frames.

Anyway, what an awesome video. His healing was insane. I've always loved holy, so this video really made me smile. Disc has been in the spotlight for so long, and to see a holy priest solo heal the end-tier boss is great!!

10+ Year Old Account
    But that's not what Jhazrun is using there surely as there's no Renew icon?

He posted back in 2011 that he used GridStatusHots and GridIndicatorSideText but whether this is still true or not I'm not sure.
    You downloaded GridStatusCornerICONS which is why you can't see just a timer. You want GridIndicatorBorderTexts or/and GridIndicatorCornerText even though the project is abandoned I think it still works. With TEXTS you will see just that, text, and not the actual icon.
    [/CENTER]

Yeh I managed to download the correct plugins but came across two issues:

1. I can change the font and font size of the side texts however if you turn Renew to display a numerical countdown (and not just say Renew) I can't for the life of me change the size of the number.

2. I have buffs shown as icons (PoM, Lightwell etc.) which show up correctly and in the right space, however they're just full icons till they expire, they don't have the clocking style duration as shown in the video.

Just a note to 2. this also has stopped working for Weak Auras so I'm thinking maybe it's something to do with my CleanIcons install.

Deleted
    Install Vuhdo and stop fighting with grid plugin mess?

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you have OmniCC installed? If you don't then that's your problem. Make sure you make the font within OmniCC as small as possible because a "Minimum Size to Display Text" that is bigger than the icon won't show up in Grid, just put it to zero so the timers show up.

Here's a visual aid for OmniCC

In regards to Renew timer, shouldn't there be a sizing option within the plugin in Grid? Or maybe it's using OmniCC as well, try to fiddle with the sizing options in OmniCC.

@sahtila

Some people just like Grid better, the last time I used Vuhdo it was Wrath. I just feel comfortable with Grid and my mouseovers. Vuhdo is great though and the customization for it is insane.
    [/CENTER]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Katjezz View Post
    Why is that? you dont use the mouse anyways except for mousever healing
    Mouseover healing is 50% of what being a healer is all about. I don't mind it being off on dps/tank videos, but it being off on healer videos annoys me.