Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Best guild drama

Im bored looking for some funny or juicy drama to lol or soak in. So ill start it out.

We had a girl in guild that was a hpally and wasnt very good at it. She just happened to be a stripper IRL. She ended up macking on the GM who was a single dude and then she moved in with him and ended up sleeping with him and bragging about it. SHe from then on never got sat and always got the BIS gear she wanted. This act ended up making the guild mutiny and form a new guild.

<Locked the thread>

Seems quite daring to hold a topic like this anymore, for the better to close it before stuff is named/shamed or pointed to others.

- Gehco
    Last edited by Lochton; 2013-10-20 at 04:47 PM.

In before girl guild masters and queen bee attitudes.

Deleted
    In before immature kids mentioning "u cant have girls in guild cuz dey kreate drumah!"

Oh, too late for that I guess.

Even worse, this whole thread is created in a condescending way towards female players, pathetic.
    Last edited by mmocf94708a214; 2013-10-20 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Molestron View Post
    In before girl guild masters and queen bee attitudes.
    We had a female GM for a long time, never really had that issue.

Deleted
    would do the same if she was pretty

Quote Originally Posted by Inval1d View Post
    Iv had several that i havnt had problems with but several that had. I didnt make up the story im just looking for drama to read about wether its male or female.

In before immature kids mentioning "u cant have girls in guild cuz dey kreate drumah!"

Oh, too late for that I guess.

Even worse, this whole thread is created in a condescending way towards female players, pathetic.
    Stop looking for problems that arnt there.

Deleted
    I dont need to look you made that very clear yourself.

You start this thread with the title "guild drama" and decides to start with "our guild had a girl in it".

Nice job on setting a bad tone towards female players to start off in the OP.

Immature people start guild drama, no matter age/sex.

Deleted
    nothing bad about girls.. they are humans too.. sure, some can be bitches, same thing with men..

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post

You start this thread with the title "guild drama" and decides to start with "our guild had a girl in it".

Then post some, Get the bug out of your ass, i didnt force her to do what she did cus shes a woman. You want me to not post it cus shes a woman and oh no that might put them in a bad light. Sorry but the reason that women have a bad rap is cus in my experience a great deal of them have caused problems but that isnt the point of this thread. I simply put the juiciest drama i had to deal with hoping people would post some as well, if i had known this thread would be full of white knights telling me off cus my story happened to have a girl in it i wouldnt have posted. Now get off it or dont post. If i had made the thread about somthing bad a male guild member had done would you have flipped your shit cus it put male members in a bad light? no. =rights=blame deal with it.

10+ Year Old Account

Would it have been sexist towards men if it started "Our guild had a guy in it"?

15+ Year Old Account
    The only drama we ever had, was a female that dated three different guildies, after she would break it off with one, they would leave the guild, happened two more times, finally they kicked her from the guild and eventually the other three that left came back....funny shit. 1 woman can wreck a male society lol!!

Only drama we ever had.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Then post some, Get the bug out of your ass, i didnt force her to do what she did cus shes a woman. You want me to not post it cus shes a woman and oh no that might put them in a bad light. Sorry but the reason that women have a bad rap is cus in my experience a great deal of them have caused problems but that isnt the point of this thread. I simply put the juiciest drama i had to deal with hoping people would post some as well, if i had known this thread would be full of white knights telling me off cus my story happened to have a girl in it i wouldnt have posted. Now get off it or dont post. If i had made the thread about somthing bad a male guild member had done would you have flipped your shit cus it put male members in a bad light? no. =rights=blame deal with it.
    Wow, Im at a loss here. You claim a great deal of them cause problems? How many female players do you see compared to male?

A great deal my ass, thats ridiculous and you know it. Im a guy myself but I just get pissed when I see this immature shit get posted.

I expect more posts from insecure teenageboys who's first interaction with a female happened in-game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Knew a gal who was dating a guildie, thought he cheated on her, so she slept with another guildie. I dunno who I disliked more in that situation, her for cheating on her boyfriend (who was a pretty cool dude) or the asshat guildie who was involved in the process (and he really was an asshat).

Also, sorry to say, but in many online cases drama is started by women. And in many of those cases, it also involves men. I did not say all, so no, it's not "generalizing". It is quite common, however, and shouldn't be viewed as a "negative" on female players. For each one story you hear of a female involved in online drama, you'll hear of at least 99 other women who play the game and act like people and not...well, e-whores.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inval1d View Post
    He wasn't generalising, but the % of that in female leaders is higher.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account

Nuff said

Wow, Im at a loss here. You claim a great deal of them cause problems? How many female players do you see compared to male?

A great deal my ass, thats ridiculous and you know it. Im a guy myself but I just get pissed when I see this immature shit get posted.

I expect more posts from insecure teenageboys who's first interaction with a female happened in-game.
    I still dont get this how are you flabergasted? Is it my fault they have caused shit? Is it my fault i know about it? They have done it in guilds iv been in, more than 4 over 2 expansions have had major problems with a single female or a couple. But we have also had problems with males as well. The story i pciked out happened to be the most severe listing of drama iv delt with. You can dislike it all you want, Its happened get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Tbh some guy did something bad in it. Some guy fucked a girl to let her stay in raids, instead of booting her.
    I don't even see the reasoning behind all the white knights saying it's a story about a girl being the cause, since it's basicall yas saying "a girl have sex and she's a bad example. The guy doing it is just a guy and cool dude"

Never really had much drama. One left without saying goodbye after being in the guild for some years and raid with us. Does that count as a juicy drama? <.<

Edit:
    I don't agree with your point of view, since the white knights in this thread is right about what your purpose is with it.
    Upcoming misogynist there? :P
    Last edited by Terridon; 2013-10-20 at 11:05 AM.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Deleted
    A guild needs to have at least three women of relatively equal attractiveness to keep things from going crazy.

Just one woman, and she crowns herself Guild Princess and goes mad with power.

Two women, and they pretend to be friends while undermining each other and fighting a vicious war for social supremacy.

Three or more women, and none of them can individually gather a sufficienty large powerbase among the desperate males of the guild to cause serious problems. Not unless they're real troublemakers, or manage to somehow team up, which they never do because they hate one another.

If you have a problem girl in your guild, try to add more girls to weaken her power.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurf Blurf View Post
    A guild needs to have at least three women of relatively equal attractiveness to keep things from going crazy.

Just one woman, and she crowns herself Guild Princess and goes mad with power.

Two women, and they pretend to be friends while undermining each other and fighting a vicious war for social supremacy.

Three or more women, and none of them can gather a sufficienty large powerbase among the desperate males of the guild to cause serious problems. Not unless they're real troublemakers.

If you have a problem girl in your guild, try to add more girls to weaken her power.
    LOL, this was funny +1

Its not the girls that are the problem, that's what is sad about all these pissed off people, its the dumbass males, they lose all morals and normal thinking once a woman flirts...its unbelievable.

The biggest dramamonger I know is male. He takes every tiny little argument or irritation belonging to the people around him and blows it up until it's a Really Massive Deal and makes sure to polarise everyone in the nearby vicinity so that they Pick a Side. If there's nothing to blow out of proportion, he'll make something up. Last count, his guild tore itself up 4 times, each time losing 3-8 players.