15+ Year Old Account

Getting to Kun Lai and Tonglong

Hello,

I am leveling my third alt and I just dinged 87.
    However, I don't want to complete Vot4W nor Krasarang yet again.
    Do you know how I can start all the opening quests of Kun Lai and Tonglong ?
    Namely, which quests do I have to complete in the Valley of the Four Winds and in Krasarangs Wilds, so that I do not skip the beginning of Kun Lai.

Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by Natylyaz View Post
    Hello,

I am leveling my third alt and I just dinged 87.
    However, I don't want to complete Vot4W nor Krasarang yet again.
    Do you know how I can start all the opening quests of Kun Lai and Tonglong ?
    Namely, which quests do I have to complete in the Valley of the Four Winds and in Krasarangs Wilds, so that I do not skip the beginning of Kun Lai.

Thanks !
    You don't need to complete any quests in previous zones.
    You can pick up the first quest of Kun Lai at the base of the veiled stairs (right near the flight path in northern Valley.
    And you can run through the Winter's Blossom gate in Northwestern Kun Lai, directly over to the first quest hub of Townlong, just down the road.

None you can go straight there, the only quests you will miss are the breadcrumb quests 'Seek out such in such over at that other quest hub'.

Just one, but there's no prerequisite. Just run across the bridge from Jade Forest to the valley, hang a right, run up the stairs, past Wrathion"s house, down to the river, accept the quest for the boat ride, take the boat ride, and you'll be at Kun Lai

At 87, the Grummle in Halfhill market will give you the breadcrumb quest for Kun Lai and the thousand stairs. There's 2 quests in the Thousand Stairs (which I actually think you can skip), and then there's the boat ride through the tunnel to Binan Village, which is the start of Kun Lai.

After Binan, you can take the following steps to unlock Townlong:

1) Complete Binan
    2) Complete your faction's camp in Kun Lai
    3) Do the first round of quests from your camp (gathering yaks, meaty bits, rescuing pandaren from Yaungols, I believe)
    4) On the second round, you'll get a quest to go to Shado-Pan Fallback in the SW of the zone. Complete these. That'll give you a breadcrumb to Snow's Blossom
    5) Complete Snow's Blossom, breadcrumb to Townlong will be open.

optional: I usually do the White Tiger Temple quest too, to open up Vale, and your faction's city.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    optional: I usually do the White Tiger Temple quest too, to open up Vale, and your faction's city.
    You need to do it eventually, so you may as well do it while you still get xp
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    You need to do it eventually, so you may as well do it while you still get xp
    Well not really, most of my alts still have not completed it just ding 90 and get a flight/port/jump from the wall then learn flying and you never need to worry about opening the gate.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks guy, I am glad I can go straight to Kun Lai.

And what about Tonglong, can I get there as soon as I ding 68 ? Or do I need to complete some of Kun Lai's quests ?