Shado-Pan Dailies not changing.

So, I am trying to complete the Shado-Master meta and I've been stuck on Uruk! and the 15 quests per champion for awhile, slowly whittling them down. Anyways, so for the past week the dailies have not changed, it's been Ban Bearhearts consistently. What my question is, is this a bug? Do I HAVE to do his dailies for that day to get them to change? It's rather frustrating since I do not need them, and every day it's him.

Deleted
    I just got the Shado-Master Meta myself (30 minutes ago) and as far as I saw the daily quests are always chosen by the server based on RNG.
    As far as I recognized you don't have to do them since I skipped several daily quests hubs that I didn't need anymore so that means you're really unlucky I quess.

You could always run/do the quests once and see it helps although I'm almost sure I shouldn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    get someone from another realm to invite you. You should be able to do their dailies instead of or in addition to yours if you do theirs first. May have been hotfixed since I completed my Shado-master though.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

I've had "bad" runs like that, but it wasn't horrible and I didn't get too many extras.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    I started insulting Ban in real life because he wouldn't stop giving me his damn quests. But yes, he stopped his obnoxious, pixelous behaviour recently, so it's random.