Poll: What was your favorite final raid?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Did the guy that made the pool even played tbc and wrath? last raid in wrath was ruby sanctum which was a filler SUCH as swp was, soo if ppls pick icc im going to pick BT.

Sunwell by far. It had the most interesting mechanics at the time and was very well made. I enjoyed it quite a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    ICC all the way

Definitely ICC. It's the one instance where Blizzard managed to create a ton of fights that weren't just challenging, but also really fun. H Putricide gave us quite a bit of trouble, but I thoroughly enjoyed the encounter which made it fun even throughout all the wipes.

voted icc, but haven't raided soo yet so..

Deleted
    By a huge difference ICC. I still remember the first time i entered that.........

Deleted
    By a huge difference ICC. I still remember the first time i entered that.........
    Same for me

Sunwell > Siege of Orgrimmar > Icecrown Citadel > Dragon Soul

Never got to play in vanilla, so Naxx40 is out of the question. Sunwell by far the best though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly sunwell were somekind of dissapoint for me, as well as entire silvermoon, especially ruins that don't really look like ruins. After warcraft 3 i thought Arthas obliterated entire city, but if so it don't looks like in wow.

Deleted
    ICC ofc
    The balance was perfect cool bosses and not so bored trash like SoO

10+ Year Old Account
    I really really want to do SOO. Can't right now though

If I had to vote, it'd be Dragon Soul. That's the only end game current content I really played. Cleared it every week since it was released and also got 6/8 HM i'm pretty sure because of guild problems and stuff. I did play during ICC but I was still kinda new to the game so whenever I joined a group I would be kicked out for 2k dps LOL (I was that bad and even as a frost DK). Got my stuff together and was raiding all throughout Cata since the start.

10+ Year Old Account
    Siege of Orgrimmar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    Icy Sea by far.

15+ Year Old Account
    Icecrown by far. I was in a happy, active guild then though so that probably have a big impact on how I feel about the place.

Quote Originally Posted by rebecca191 View Post
    Now that MoP is basically "over" in terms of raid content, poll on the best end of expansion raid...

For me it was a hard choice, I picked ICC over Sunwell because it was a longer raid and the Lich King was my favorite villain who I always wanted to fight in WoW.

Curious to see how many people actually pick Dragon Soul. :-P
    Not to be technical but wasn't the raid with Halion the final raid instance of wrath. Whereas the sunwell was the final raid of tbc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Wrong ICC was the last official raid of WOTLK. Blizzard themselves even stated it right after the release of RS that ICC is the final raid of WOTLK because it ended the WOTLK story.
    By that criteria, wouldn't the last raid of BC become Black Temple?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Voted for Siege,

didnt see SWP, since i took a break after killing Illidan.
    ICC was cool, but even though the fights were good, i didnt feel alot during the raids there, there was no excitement for me to get back every week
    Naxx60, was a good raid, but not that epic to me
    Dragon Soul was quite fun, although they could have made 1 big tunnel and put 8 bosses in a row, huge area it all took place, we barely got into that huge environment

Siege however, fights feel good, big area and there is stuff going on!

I didn't raid SoO so I won't comment on it, but for me:

Naxx40 > Sunwell > ICC > My little pony > watching paint dry > Please kill me > DS

10+ Year Old Account
    SoO is the most fun I've had in raiding. DS was nice, but it had too few bosses lasted too long. ICC was when I got into raiding, it has a special place in my heart, but it doesn't compare to SoO imo. Not gonna comment on the previous because, as I said, I started in ICC.

Deleted
    Wrath baby here, so I get to choose between ICC/DS/SoO. I'd go with SoO, but it's a hard choice, ICC was also great, if the guild I was in back then had been a decent raiding guild (like my current one) I probably would have loved ICC more. At any rate, one thing's for sure: DS was crap.