Thread: PG Resto Rank

Deleted
    seems like an exploit or bug. I dont believe it.

There was a bug where you could keep your spirit, but I dunno if that's been fixed. But even with full spirit, 230 seems a bit insane

I've been 12th for 2 weeks, then in 1 night, 5 people passed me, so I wonder if more people are cheesing it. (not saying they are)

Deleted
    Meh 230 or wave 30, whats the difference, you get to drink every 10th wave how hard could it be?

Deleted
    lol, your name says it all? ;-)

with 230% increased damage, i assume the bigger fireballs, the bigger aoe-shit or the debuff (undispelled, which is not avoidable) will one-shot npcs. even at wave 50 these spells do >50% hp dmg. i bet there was a bug/exploit.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    tank got to 29k score o.o lol next highest is 13k lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.

No one found it weird that someone actually reached 230, 1 minute waves?

That is 4 hours straight. Weird indeed with out an exploit, considering the damage boost.

EDIT: And the sudden jump from 1st to 2nd. Same goes for the tank PG too. Strange....
    Last edited by NithonKT; 2013-10-15 at 10:49 AM.

Deleted
    Yeah I call bug or exploit on this one. There's a certain point around wave 70-80 where the mobs start hitting the tank so hard that regardless of your HoT usage, you're forced to spam regrowth or rejuv/genesis. It doesn't matter how clever you are with your cc's or mana efficiency, when your tank drops a third of its hp every second to the Jinyu wave 4, you're going to suffer.

And this isn't even mentioning the fact that the Jinyu debuff explodes for 80% of the ranged hp at wave 70, or that the hive singer AOE does more than 50% of the party's hp.

I'm convinced that 120-130 is roughly the limit of where you can feasibly get before stuff starts one/two shotting your dudes outside of your control.

If you join gold one as healer, then u speak with panda and decide to forfeit, just a sec after you have to instant click ENDLESS join. You will be alone vs mobs, no npc will spawn, so u can shadowmeld and just wait for infinite wave. You need to use scripts/macros which I will not provide of course. But yes, it's an exploit.

#2 is a tauren, but I suppose you could do something similar using Prowl.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Just a waste of time tbh, i got to rank 38 before the hotfix and before this exploit, just seems pointless to me how blizzard have not fixed this and removed everyone that has used this exploit.

Quote Originally Posted by Renchy View Post
    Just a waste of time tbh, i got to rank 38 before the hotfix and before this exploit, just seems pointless to me how blizzard have not fixed this and removed everyone that has used this exploit.
    I'm sure they'll get to it. The only thing it affects is bragging rights and the bragging value in what's obviously an exploit is pretty limited, so it's not really all that urgent. Beyond wave 30 it's more a matter of patience and planning than actual healing skill anyway. There's a reason why the achievements stop.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.