need some help gold making!!

So on my DK i have 600 herbalism and 600 enchanting and on my rogue I have 600 mining and 600 Jewelcrafting.

Currently I have 4k and the most ive ever had was 15k I really need some in depth tips on exactly what to do to make money because i'm horrible at it.
    I am also completely clueless when it comes to buying/selling + playing the AH, really need some help I am sick of being poor and not being able to make myself cool mounts or buy mounts

Quote Originally Posted by Boostlad View Post
    So on my DK i have 600 herbalism and 600 enchanting and on my rogue I have 600 mining and 600 Jewelcrafting.

Currently I have 4k and the most ive ever had was 15k I really need some in depth tips on exactly what to do to make money because i'm horrible at it.
    I am also completely clueless when it comes to buying/selling + playing the AH, really need some help I am sick of being poor and not being able to make myself cool mounts or buy mounts
    Easy and safe way to make some gold is to mine ore and prospect and use the common gems to make rings and necks, disenchant them and use the dust and essences for making enchant scrolls and sell on AH, just make 2-3 or the most popular enchants.
    And cut the rare gems to whatever is profitable.
    Last edited by xrayEU; 2013-10-15 at 08:37 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    On your rogue I would recommend you to farm the end game vanilla dungeons. Especially LBRS in Blackrock Mountain. There's always like 4 locked chests up and they have bigger than average chance (When compared to mob farming) of containing VERY valuable old school recipes and even epics like Teebu's Longsword and Orbs of Deception. If you kill all the mobs too, then you get lots of high level greenies that you can send over to your DK to DE into Greater Eternal Essences and Illusion Dust, which also are VERY valuable even this day. Though Large Brilliant shards tend to be valuable too, but blues are BOP. There's also the arcanite reaper rare mob and the pyromancers that drop a non-bop epic recipe often.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!