Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

Thumbs up How can I make 30k gold per month?

Hello, I am an experienced WOW player, who was offline for some time. I need to make 30k gold in a month, so can you recommend to me how can I make them in a haste. I know it isnt easy and I have all profession maxed.
    Thanks in advance!

Take up engineering and craft the Sky Golem once per month, should yield about 40k per month on average.

10+ Year Old Account
    30k? You do know how little that is right? Just playing wow you make more then that a month with no effort. Hell 300k a month isn't even that much effort.
    Aye mate

you can make it in less than a week with ore shuffle

also you can just farm skyshards, farm 10 of them, sell alani mount for ~25-50k depending on your server, and you'll also get around ~300 keys to open treasure chests which will result in TONS of ores, cloth, hides and other valuable resources to sell / use in crafting.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

Deleted
    you make on average 1k a day

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    30k? You do know how little that is right? Just playing wow you make more then that a month with no effort. Hell 300k a month isn't even that much effort.
    tell me how you do 300k per month without grinding mobs for hours

Quote Originally Posted by Freaze View Post
    Ore shuffle

10+ Year Old Account
    Ore shuffle. You don't even leave a capital city. I havn't done it since the start of cata because i have enough gold to last me untill the day wow shuts down.

(to slow )
    Aye mate

depending on how many chars you got acces to, you could do yer farm. I make 1.2~1.3k a day by doin herbs on the farms of 4 of my chars, wont take me longer then 15~20min a day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ore shuffle is indeed a good way to make way more than 30k in a month. 30k a day is more like it, especially if TBC ores (specifically adamantite ore) are more valuable when prospected. If you have engineering, then flying machines are another great way to make a few thousand profit with each sale. Then there's the older items that still sell good, like Khorium Power Cores and all loot you can salvage from mechanical bosses in Ulduar. Not sure if they changed it, but you could salvage chopper parts that sold for thousands.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Deleted
    Do you have to max jewellery craft to ore shuffle?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well configured TSM + shuffling = 10k Day
    Well configured TSM on Transmog = 1/2k day

If you have some buddies, ofc add 20k/day.

Deleted
    Play tha AH^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingpinwlock View Post
    Play tha AH^
    Playing the AH is annoying as hell lol

Deleted
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iseeyou View Post
    Well configured TSM + shuffling = 10k Day
    Well configured TSM on Transmog = 1/2k day

If you have some buddies, ofc add 20k/day.
    10k a day with a lot of AH camping. Aint gonna take you 10 minutes per day.
    (also a lot of prospecting and transmuting)

How is ore shuffling something you can profit off of? Any time i have looked at the prices(using something like TSM) there has been no profit from ore with much of any profession that can use it, aside from crafting mounts which is a bit more then ore shuffling. In fact having looking at all professions i have(all but LW) the only thing thats ever a quick(ish) profit is scribe.
    ^^Everything said above is purely the opinion of the person who posted it. Nothing said is to be taken as fact unless otherwise stated, and even then only taken into consideration as fact, and not an actual fact, as it could be wrong or in other ways misinformed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mirthen View Post
    How is ore shuffling something you can profit off of? Any time i have looked at the prices(using something like TSM) there has been no profit from ore with much of any profession that can use it, aside from crafting mounts which is a bit more then ore shuffling. In fact having looking at all professions i have(all but LW) the only thing thats ever a quick(ish) profit is scribe.
    In perfect conditions I have a 100g value per GIO stack (with the stack at 40g)/ So each time I buy a stack, I gain 60g.

Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    In perfect conditions I have a 100g value per GIO stack (with the stack at 40g)/ So each time I buy a stack, I gain 60g.
    Yeah on my realm its a roll of the dice doing things. GIO for example is around 40-50g per stack, 4 prospects with JC and i could end up with a min of maybe 10-12g value in hand with green gems. The other end is i could end up with 200+g worth with some luck. Quick test right now with 2 stacks off the AH, i got a value of around 100g, after about 90g spent. Guess it all goes down to luck with prospecting if you want to make anything off that method, with green gems going for as little as 2g each.

EDIT: Sorry, gems going for as little as 93silver(as of this moment)
    Last edited by mirthen; 2013-10-15 at 01:20 PM.
    ^^Everything said above is purely the opinion of the person who posted it. Nothing said is to be taken as fact unless otherwise stated, and even then only taken into consideration as fact, and not an actual fact, as it could be wrong or in other ways misinformed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mirthen View Post
    Yeah on my realm its a roll of the dice doing things. GIO for example is around 40-50g per stack, 4 prospects with JC and i could end up with a min of maybe 10-12g value in hand with green gems. The other end is i could end up with 200+g worth with some luck. Quick test right now with 2 stacks off the AH, i got a value of around 100g, after about 90g spent. Guess it all goes down to luck with prospecting if you want to make anything off that method, with green gems going for as little as 2g each.
    Lol.

When I prospect, I prospect 100 stacks at a very MINIMUM. "Luck" isn't part of the equation.

I`m still confused about the whole ore shuffling. perhaps i need to spend mroe time with it to get it working. Granted i have around 200k atm and wont really need to do anything i`m still interested how much i could make with spending like 30 min a day!

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.