Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Champions you hate seeing ingame?

Shameless steal from the dota forums

Which hero makes your blood boil, every time you see them picked in draft or in loading screen during blind pick?

For me its either j4 with the stupidly strong ganks (that are even better after level 6) or Garen (gets so stupidly tanky with his W)

ps: Teemo is not an option, since everyone hates him.

Deleted
    Blitzcrank. Don't see him THAT much anymore, but boy do I still hate him beyond believe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Udyr, nobody I hate more than that manbearpig.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Trynd or Singed, because every time I see them I have to ask "can you handle that guy?", and everyone goes "yeah ofc" and feed the shit out of them ._.

Shaco........he just reminds me of every rogue in WoW pvp.

Deleted
    Always Kassadin. I'm always afraid he might go on a rampage on the other team or being shit on mine. And Zilean in SR for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Always Kassadin. I'm always afraid he might go on a rampage on the other team or being shit on mine. And Zilean in SR for sure.
    I haven't seen Zilean for like 8 months or something, but recently saw him mid. I was like "pfft, this is going to be easy for our midlane" I kid you not, this Zilean had ult every 10 seconds, he was immortal and his bombs hit so much, i hate Zilean from now on.

OT: I hate seeing enemy Zed when im playing adc, he always seems to get fed. Him and Fizz.

Deleted
    Fiora, just such a usless and shit champ all around.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    I haven't seen Zilean for like 8 months or something, but recently saw him mid. I was like "pfft, this is going to be easy for our midlane" I kid you not, this Zilean had ult every 10 seconds, he was immortal and his bombs hit so much, i hate Zilean from now on.

OT: I hate seeing enemy Zed when im playing adc, he always seems to get fed. Him and Fizz.
    Zilean I see is usually support, so no, I don't want a Zilean on my team.

Haven't had any experience with Zilean mid so I wouldn't know.

A good Blitzcrank is incredibly annoying.

Singed, Tryndamere, and Thresh.

Most annying ones:
    Teemo
    Signed
    Lux
    Vayne
    Wukong
    Renekton
    Lee Sin
    Nidalee

As of this moment, I completely hate seeing Jinx
    Try out new l2plol! http://l2plol.com
    Ask questions to players and get feedback from your peers!

For me I'd have to say it's a strong tie between Lee Sin and Corki

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hmm...

Teemo - I sometimes feel like surrendering @20 even if we are winning just so I dont have to deal with their side of the jungle filled with shrooms late-game. Or running into them after a won teamfight with a sliver of health.

Singed - He's just annoying to play against. Hard to kill and impossible to chase. Stupid split-pushing potential.

Shaco - Stupid ganks, stupid clone, stupid invisibility, stupid split-pushing.

LeBlanc - Stupid clone, stupid escapes and stupid burst mid-game if fed.

Corki - Played-Like-An-Idiot-Still-Escaped-ADC. I hate to lane against him as he just always escapes with a sliver of health even if I get a perfect combo on him as Zyra and my ADC follows up. And cant chase him or escape from him cause of stupid rocket spam. Hybrid damage is gay as well, hard to itemize against early-game.

A special mention goes to Lee Sin, but only if the said Lee Sin is REALLY GOOD at him.... Like GODLY GOOD.
    Last edited by Drunkenfinn; 2013-10-16 at 05:53 AM.

Fuck Singed and fuck Cait. Their kits shouldn't exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by R0AM3R View Post
    And if there's one of the enemy team, she'll either carry via a backdoor splitpush, or getting a lucky Triple or Quadra with her ult.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by R0AM3R View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    And if there's one of the enemy team, she'll either carry via a backdoor splitpush, or getting a lucky Triple or Quadra with her ult.
    Every time I see a Fiora or my friend plays it she carries HARD. A few weeks ago we were playing 5vs5 Team-ranked and a friend played Fiora top every game against Plat/Dia players and was 15 kills with 2-3 deaths each of our 5 games :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Tryndamere, Kassadin, Fizz, Corki, Jax, Nasus, Kennen and Riven.

Irelia..............dat ass. Seriously though, she is a nightmare late game.