Warforged Seals Vent

6-7 seals used and all been gold in 25 man SOO, does the increasing loot chance apply to them?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've read the increased chance is _per_ boss, so if you use seals 4 times on Garrosh, then your chances keep increasing to get loot.
    PM me weird stuff :3

10+ Year Old Account
    im coining warforged piece from ordos every week... the same piece... every week... at least i can disenchant it xD

3/3 on coin rolls tonight. Finally the RNG gods smiled down upon me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got Tier pants on my Monk today it was off a Coin Roll too, still need to do Druid 2morro.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    im coining warforged piece from ordos every week... the same piece... every week... at least i can disenchant it xD
    Tell me about it

Sure wish I could Disenchant things too.

lets assume each coin has 30% chance of dropping loot, including the loot protection means that after 6 rolls the chance of NOT getting loot is 12%. you are not that unlucky after all, ive seen people dropping much, much more coins after getting any loot

10+ Year Old Account
    Every piece of my Heroic Warforged gear has been from coins >.>

Quote Originally Posted by megabeat View Post
    lets assume each coin has 30% chance of dropping loot, including the loot protection means that after 6 rolls the chance of NOT getting loot is 12%. you are not that unlucky after all, ive seen people dropping much, much more coins after getting any loot
    Pretty sure this guy just pulled that number out of nowhere. AFAIK devs have not told us exactly how bad luck protection works at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was in the same boat with my first ever coin roll on Ordos giving me some caster dos warforged legs the day he was released and the then literally nothing until last wed when I got the warrforged staff from Galakras. RNG really does seem to be RNG, who'd have thunk it ??

Quote Originally Posted by Geodew View Post
    Pretty sure this guy just pulled that number out of nowhere. AFAIK devs have not told us exactly how bad luck protection works at all.
    I actually seem to recall a figure of 15% chance from coins for loot but I can't for the life of me remember where. Will try and find a source.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

Quote Originally Posted by Geodew View Post
    the patch notes says :Protection for bad luck streaks have been added to bonus rolls. Each bonus roll that does not provide loot has a progressively better chance to award loot to the player.

still we dont know the exact details, but my point is, 6 rolls without loot is not that uncommon

Deleted
    No gear from seals as of yet, ive been running SoO normal since release -.-'

Deleted
    Took me 9 Coins to get a piece on my Shaman, and it wasn't even Warforged -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    spent my first 3 coins on a weapon boss in week 1 and managed to get it and the chest token.

I kinda prefer gold, since I keep getting spirit/crit shit on my elemental shaman.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================