Legendary Cloak question

Im on the Titan runestone phase now. I read that you can only loot the item off the boss once. which is great. I just need to get something straight. If i dont get a runestone off Fallen Protectors in LFR will it still have a chance to drop in Flex/Normal? Or is it only 1 boss across all 3 formats?
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

One chance per boss, across all difficulties. In your example, if you didn't get one off Fallen Protectors in LFR, you would still have 0% chance on Fallen Protectors Flex/Normal/Heroic.

They don't want you to feel like you have to farm 4 difficulties to get your drops quicker.

Yeah thats what i thought... Ive gotten 5 so far this week off 7 bosses... Still got Forgotten Depths to go. Cheers mate
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

Quote Originally Posted by Hypro View Post
    Yeah thats what i thought... Ive gotten 5 so far this week off 7 bosses... Still got Forgotten Depths to go. Cheers mate
    No point. Only last 2 wings in tot and first 2 wings in siege give runestones
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems to be working inconsistently this patch, last night I did LFR & Flex wing 1 of Siege and got a Sigil from Flex despite having done the LFR just prior.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    It seems to be working inconsistently this patch, last night I did LFR & Flex wing 1 of Siege and got a Sigil from Flex despite having done the LFR just prior.
    I've seen that too. Picked up a surprise runestone from an LFR after having already killed the boss on normal. Although I wasn't on the runestone quest at the time though so I think that may be it?

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypro View Post
    Yeah thats what i thought... Ive gotten 5 so far this week off 7 bosses...
    Such luck... (*envy*)
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.