Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspectus View Post
    Hilarious how people still think MoP will go on for around a year... its really not
    And you know different?

It's almost like people try to define the unknown with experiences from the past. Huh. How strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    We have exactly zero credible info about the release date of next xpac, and previous final tiers ran for almost a year each, so... yeah.
    Blizzard said xpacks would be shorter
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

I think the idea is to keep you farming till the next expansion and even at that rate you're unlikely to complete the full set. I do like how easy they made it to farm the flex ones though, running a 3 boss raid on 3-5 chars a week shouldn't be too taxing.

Deleted
    We have exactly zero credible info about the release date of next xpac, and previous final tiers ran for almost a year each, so... yeah.
    Depends on what you count as credible really, I mean what's happened so far this entire expansion could easily be seen by some to be a sign of the way things will be.

Time between major content patches is down by about 50% compared to the other expansions.

I suppose the better questions would be given the fact they are already putting on content faster why do you think the end of this one / beginning of the next would be any different?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Billybumbler View Post
    1 or 2 of our 10 man team has 1 each.

1 has 3! (3 in a row as well from the last 3 resets).

The rest have 0 we've been killing Garrosh since week 1 - they don't seem too bad but they could have maybe done it another way - Loot 1 coin a week from Garrosh turn in 5 for an heirloom etc.
    They weren't supposed to be something everyone has to begin with. It was a tactic to keep people farming even after they've got BiS gear.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

They definitely are. Five kills - no drops (10m).

People thought that DS lasted too long and that didn't even last a year, on top of blizzard saying they want to crack them out faster. So you're just making random uneducated guesses with nothing at all to base it on. Stop it. It's embarrassing to watch:P

I hope the droprate higher than that though, or it will take longer than the full expansion to just give the mains of the raid their heirlooms, with our usual luck.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post
    People thought that DS lasted too long and that didn't even last a year, on top of blizzard saying they want to crack them out faster. So you're just making random uneducated guesses with nothing at all to base it on. Stop it. It's embarrassing to watch:P
    Wishful thinking much? Btw, in what way is a guess based on prior data an uneducated guess? Blizzard has been expressing the desire to punch out new expansion packs at a faster rate for as long as I remember. Still, if we get an announcement at Blizzcon (which is very likely), then beta can be expected, let's say, 2 months after that. Do you honestly believe Blizz will manage to release next expansion, whatever it is, before April?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Our drop history for the Heirlooms from Normal Garrosh have been.

1st Kill - 2/25 Raiders
    2nd Kill - 3/25 Raiders
    3rd Kill - 1/25 Raiders

It seems on average you get one or two in a 25 Man Raid from my personal experience. I also thought the drop rate would be higher than this because I could still use even a Normal Mode SoO Weapon. Although I see where Blizzard are going with this if the Expansion is going to last many months until the next one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's a decent drop rate. We've had a few heirlooms almost every kill though I am not one of those lucky individuals.
    In the company of thieves, liars, beggars and whores
    I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems 3-4 people got an heirloom drop on each (25 man) Garrosh kill I've seen. I was considering if that was maybe too high and devalued regular drops. :S

1/125 now after finishing up last night

I have yet to see a single person on moonguard obtain one.

Regardless, we still have quite a while before the next major patch, should be plenty of time for players to get their 10m normal gear or their 5.4 BiS gear if they stay right on top of it.

We've seen one so far outta three Garrosh kills in our 10m, does seem like a pretty low drop chance.

10+ Year Old Account
    We usually get atleast one per 25 man / flex kill.

Personally, I don't have any yet.

Deleted
    There is no reason to increase the number of heirlooms that get dropped by Garrosh. We've killed the guy 3 times on 10 man Normal now and we've seen about 6 heirlooms in total. On top of that we've killed him once on flex and saw 3 heirlooms drop. So the drop rate most certainly isn't 1% and on top of that you're not supposed to have all heirlooms on your character by the end of this tier. It's a nice boost but you'll live without them...

1 25man kill, 2 got weaps. And report from friends also say they get 0-3 from each 25man kill.

Yes I think the droprate might be too low. Considering you want to have most to all of them by the end of the expansion, and with the drop chance, you might end with 0-2 of them after having 20+ kills.
    Shaman since Vanilla. All the way !

In my 10 men raiding guild, we've killed garrosh like 4-5 times now? maybe 6? not sure for how long 5.4 is out lol...
    We've had 2 people getting an heirloom weapon OVERALL, and one of them got a 2nd heirloom weapon the week after..
    Most people use extra roll on Garrosh to... so we'r probably not very lucky at all..
    Last edited by Falu; 2013-10-21 at 12:51 PM.

Going to be another one of those things that you can do for months and never see one i suspect. No one in my raid has one yet and a lot of people are attempting to double dip and kill him on flex just to see if it will drop there.

But eh, RNG. Some are going to be extremely unlucky and never see it. Some will get lots ect.
    We are warriors, born from the light
    An army for freedom, defenders of life
    Warriors, euphoria will rise
    Returning from darkness we bury all lies

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    /facepalm. You guys now want it to rain heirlooms now instead of purples dont you? They are low in chance for a reason since they are way to strong even for lvl 90 it might be considered as BiS and not to forget that it scales all the way up to 100. Better keep it rare else if people QQ'ed enough to increase their drop rate then others will QQ saying this game is too easy gg blizz it now rains awesome heirlooms...