Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    He's dual wielding, hit past the cap is still worth something and he shouldn't be gemming crit at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Styx1992 View Post
    I did .... I never really like following guides
    Do you want to improve or not?

No one is going to want to help you if you don't want to help yourself.

You posted this thread three days ago, you have had plenty of time to find a guide, read it, and sort your character out according to what the guide recommends since then. As you have not done this the only conclusion I can come to is that you simply don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    What's wrong with Noxxic? I use Noxxic whenever I want a quick stat priority for alts I'm not familiar with and it's never steered me wrong.
    It's been wrong, out of date or just plain bad at advising for people who are likely to use a simple guide. Really, I'm surprised you've not heard of why it's bad being on MMO-C.

None of what people told you here is correct. Forget gemming, enchants and upgrading gear - you can do all that if you are a good player, but you don't have to.

You can tell you are ready for Flex - when you get into a flex group. They are not LFR and people usually ask for ilvls 10-15 points above what you need to actually get a Flex done. So, trust me - you aren't getting into any flex before you are ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    It's been wrong, out of date or just plain bad at advising for people who are likely to use a simple guide. Really, I'm surprised you've not heard of why it's bad being on MMO-C.
    Well shit .... I actually read their Gem thingy ..... I feel bad now

Quote Originally Posted by Shiira View Post
    Do you want to improve or not?

No one is going to want to help you if you don't want to help yourself.
    I found few guides, No, one of them was kinda stupid, another one of them was kinda mixologied and was Also with Blood in the exact same guide ....
    I prefer to have people help me with gems and Enchants rather then reading guides (Except Ej and other reliable sorces at their level)

Deleted
    (Except Ej and other reliable sorces at their level)
    Read Ej and other reliable sources then?

Deleted
    Read EJ and Icy veins, use simcraft to find out how to gem.

Icy Veins

EJ

SimC

10+ Year Old Account
    Well there is your problem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    You are way over hit cap now. You're 9.67%. You could definitely unreforge some of those reforges or swap out those exp + crit/hit + exp gems for more appropriate ones. I use crit + stam. Stam isn't amazing, but hey, it beats over the cap!
    I have no clue about DKs, but do they somehow scale of stamina? You could just ignore the socket bonus and gem for the best stat (from what I gather here and on icy veins it seems to be mastery for DW)

Quote Originally Posted by honj90 View Post
    I have no clue about DKs, but do they somehow scale of stamina? You could just ignore the socket bonus and gem for the best stat (from what I gather here and on icy veins it seems to be mastery for DW)
    *blink*

*blink*

He stands in the front of boss.

This explains high expertise + mining.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    None of what people told you here is correct. Forget gemming, enchants and upgrading gear - you can do all that if you are a good player, but you don't have to.

You can tell you are ready for Flex - when you get into a flex group. They are not LFR and people usually ask for ilvls 10-15 points above what you need to actually get a Flex done. So, trust me - you aren't getting into any flex before you are ready.
    That's a ridiculous thing to say. The advice given in here is perfectly sound.

Another reason why that was a ridiculous thing to say is that ignoring guides and advice is a pretty good way to make sure that no one ever takes you seriously enough to want to raid with you anyway.

Yeah, you shouldn't follow the guides. I'm sure you are knowledgeable enough to just do things your way.