Page 1 of 3
LastLast

I. Hate. Ashflare. Pendant.

Anyone else have this problem?

I've been coining dark shaman since the first week of SoO. I've done flex raids. I've even done LFR.

Coins have given me 2 copies of the ashflare pendant. 2 normal flex has given it to me as loot drops twice. not the shoes...not the totem (I finally got that on a normal run with my guild last night).

I coined two heroic ashflare pendants so I feel your pain.

You mean getting the same gear you've already gotten, or is there something in particular about this pendant you are complaining about?

Because, yes, this tier I'd say about 90% of my rolls have resulted in the same gear I had already won. But I'm pretty sure that is our luck is all.

The pendant is the one out of three possible items i dont want because its not the BIS for my spec. I dont expect everything handed to me, I've just had really poor luck on rolls this raid so far. Ordos does not drop loot. If you heard he does, its a lie!. Mages and shadow priests haxx there rolls. I am convinced of this. and as for tier gear, ive gotten legs and hands from celestials, not a single successful roll against my guild mates in the raid instance. Mostly because we have a shitload of paladins and priests i have to fight with for it.

:P

10+ Year Old Account
    Never seen it drop. I have KTT sat in my bag though, from a coin.

Kick him again! Kick him again!

I coined a heroic warforged one, trinkets hate me.

Deleted
    I've actually been pretty lucky this tier with my coins. Normal BBoY, HC Bindings, and Normal tier head from Thok have been useful. The chest pieces from Spoils and Thok, not so much, but out of 5 pieces of loot from coins 3 have been exceptional.

Got 5 coins to burn this week which are going on HC Sha/Shamans/Nazgrim, and 2 left over for normal bosses that drop tier, as I still don't have 2 set let alone 4 set.

I've coined 1 item out of 15 coins.

That's AFTER I failed I don't know how many ToT coins.

Please cry me a river

oh but you already have a river of gold from failed coins!

10+ Year Old Account
    Coined my heroic KTT on our first kill, you mad?

Quote Originally Posted by Furtylol View Post
    Coined my heroic KTT on our first kill, you mad?
    Very much so.

I coined the cloak from Immerseus last night.

Does anyone get un-coined drops at all?

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like we're getting it every week in our normal, too.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelm View Post
    Very much so.

I coined that three times. Yay for LFR bindings.

I coined a heroic WF staff from sha the week before my previous guild disbanded, and then another last night in my first run with my new guild. :3

Coining the same thing multiple times isn't nearly as bad as coining nothing at all, sure it sucks but not much you can do about RNG.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Warlock in my guild got HC KTT last week and after grabbing rank 1 overall in 10HC today he went on and tried to coin this neck. Like a boss.
    Last edited by Bonkura; 2013-10-16 at 11:27 PM.

Deleted
    I've gotten and LFR one, a flex one, and a normal one. (normal was from coin, which I use every week -_- )

I got the Mogu Necklace from Spoils tonight though so I just de'd it like all the rest of the trash O-O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shodan30 View Post
    Anyone else have this problem?

I've been coining dark shaman since the first week of SoO. I've done flex raids. I've even done LFR.

Coins have given me 2 copies of the ashflare pendant. 2 normal flex has given it to me as loot drops twice. not the shoes...not the totem (I finally got that on a normal run with my guild last night).
    Back during ICC there was an item that dropped almost every fucking week off of Rotface. Seal of Many Mouths. I wanted to punt that bitch into outer space. We had 1 DFO drop the week Plague opened. Killing Rotface every week on 25, our next DFO was a heroic one in October of 2010. That's 9 months. Yes. So. I feel your pain. But 1 month into the raid, I can't feel it that much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelm View Post
    Very much so.

me two...but bindings dropped four times in a row afterwards on heroic (10man ofc)
    Last edited by mmocac301e9072; 2013-10-17 at 10:43 AM.