Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Got my 4th tier chestpiece (2 lfr, 2 flex) from sha instead of the bloody AoC trinket, so I feel your pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Shodan30 View Post
    The pendant is the one out of three possible items i dont want because its not the BIS for my spec. I dont expect everything handed to me, I've just had really poor luck on rolls this raid so far. Ordos does not drop loot. If you heard he does, its a lie!. Mages and shadow priests haxx there rolls. I am convinced of this. and as for tier gear, ive gotten legs and hands from celestials, not a single successful roll against my guild mates in the raid instance. Mostly because we have a shitload of paladins and priests i have to fight with for it.
    :P
    Haha, I went a whopping 24 bosses without a single cloth drop. Nearly 3 full resets until last reset without an item to possibly roll on for any clothie in our raid

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelm View Post
    Very much so.

I coined the cloak from Immerseus last night.
    i feel your pain, i did the very same thing yesterday.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arainie View Post
    Haha, I went a whopping 24 bosses without a single cloth drop. Nearly 3 full resets until last reset without an item to possibly roll on for any clothie in our raid
    yeah, cloth seem to be very scarce for us too, often going 2-3 full resets without cloth and then only having mail and leather drops.

i coin imerseus and shamanlolz every week, still no trinket .. or loot .. well 100g+ is nice so meh xD
    @cloth part ... meeles with ilvl 570 and i'm still @563 (lucky bonusroll @nazgrim :P)

I got the flex version the first kill. On the other hand I've coined immerseus every week for bindings and gotten 2 helms instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Hegemonia View Post
    Does anyone get un-coined drops at all?
    Hell naw we haven't seen conq drop for a while

Deleted
    they could easily implement an option for 10m to be able to coin a specific item from rolls tbh, ofc with a reduced chance to get it compared to normal rolls.

I'm rocking a heroic Wush and a normal TF breath..I've had shit luck. Coining heroic immersus, and normal garrosh..Nada=( Working on heroic shamans this week so hoping for that. I'll take a normal, a flex ANYTHING at this point lol.

Don't worry I've gotten 5 of the same headpiece from Galakras on my Death Knight. I have given up.

I've coined two items from Siege so far. Both were cloaks (one heroic, one heroic WF) off Immerseus.

Deleted
    Coined galakras ring and hc KTT today. Feeling good.

coined thunderforged gold 3 times this week

Guess what dropped and what I coined today. The freakin neck!

never saw a single trinket drop on lfr flex or normal/coin from any boss
    killing all from the 1st day it was available
    also from all the coins i only get 1 item that was totaly useless cloak from 1st boss so d/e
    Last edited by Scorp969; 2013-10-18 at 04:25 AM.
    When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all ... Futurama-Godfellas

Imerseus - gold, sha of "insert emotion" - gold ... i hope at shamans i get something .. even the neck would be a upgrade (from my 543^^) but i can almost see how the trinket won't drop, and if .. i know who will get it (since i got one from garrosh +thunderforged tot, and he still got 543 ^^) trinkets are such a pain

Emo thread about BONUS loot that you might get from BONUS roll. Some very useful Warlock related information you're discussing here guys.

Deleted
    not what we might get but what we actually got from coin and you have to admit, there is nothing worse than getting loot from a coin and its something that is useless for you.

Deleted
    Coined HC WF Totem on first kill. Woop woop!

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Emo thread about BONUS loot that you might get from BONUS roll. Some very useful Warlock related information you're discussing here guys.
    well still better then "i don't do dmg /cry help help mimimi"
    i like these kind of "support for the coin addicted" group :P makes you feel, like you are not alone with your loot problems. (hate it how all top guilds got best trinket etc .. cheaters )

10+ Year Old Account
    Myself and a guildie of mine keep getting Self-Reflecting Mask, the garbage leather spirit helm from Sha of Pride...we can't seem to evade it, he's gotten it like 5-6 times between normal/heroic and flex. like 2-3 from coins.
    Back in my day, we killed bosses 400 times a day...uphill both ways...in the snow...and we fucking liked it. In related news, I hear that uninstalling WoW completely from your hard drive and then reinstalling it resets your RNG numbers. -septor