Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    there has to be at leas one responsible person in a raid
    That's the person you hope get's mc'd next time.

BM Monk w/ Rushing Jade Wind. His Coin Toss ability gives 100k+ vengeance.

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy View Post
    In case you're not familiar this in the mob in the bank before Dark Shaman in SoO that bribes (mc's) people in your raid.

Do you find yourself rooting for your toon to kill everyone else? What is the strangest thing you've been MC'd to do?

While MC'd and chasing people my toon cast basic campfire. Apparently Mokvar needed the +4 spirit.
    I was ready to go back to the forums wondering why I even came to this thread...

And then you cast campfire...

omg love it lol

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just waiting for my DK to outbreak-pestilence and put a bunch of 50-100k ticks on the whole raid.

Last week I was trash talking my raid on how they better hope I don't get MCd and sure enough I get MCd and they pop everything laughing at me........then I fear bomb and cause us to pull everything with about the worst possible fear pathing ever and I wipe the raid with the fear bomb XD. On top of that, the two tanks remained mind controlled because of it and spam reset the mob causing even more wipes. I don't think I've ever laughed that hard in a raid......It was hilarious.
    Last edited by Kretan; 2013-10-16 at 08:21 PM.

I Dark Simmed a warrior once.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kretan View Post
    Last week I was trash talking my raid on how they better hope I don't get MCd and sure enough I get MCd and they pop everything laughing at me........then I fear bomb and cause us to pull everything with about the worst possible fear pathing ever and I wipe the raid with the fear bomb XD. On top of that, the two tanks remained mind controlled because of it and spam reset the mob causing even more wipes. I don't think I've ever laughed that hard in a raid......It was hilarious.
    when everyone wipes and you are still mced i like how you run back into the bank with him and stand at his sides. then when the mc fades you go splat. happened to me once but when i got mced i used my 2 detterances so when the mc faded i feigned and they went ahead and cleared everythign thing else and left me there till fd fell off and i died. lol
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

the MC'd dont kill anyone, they get shot down in seconds, any guild getting killed by MC'd people must be just afk'in trash letting others do it while they watch TV.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just last night one of the officers in my guild offered a bounty to kill one specific member of our raid team if he was the one to get MC'd. Said officer got MC'd, he was dead in 3 seconds.

We have a thread on our forums keeping track of the deaths.

My raid team switches to the target as soon as he starts casting bribe. Basically whoever gets mc'd dies in a global.

lol moment: shaman with Rain of Frogs glyph --> get's bribed -> pops rain of frogs like a boss! we... so scared. and then smashed him into the ground.

my moment: bear tank with 1 mil health, with Displacer Beast talent.
    I've noticed before when doing Sha of Anger, that if I'm spec'd for DB and I get MCd, I will always pop DB (and turn into a cat) and then pretty much immediately after Might of Ursoc.

So.... Bear with 6mil health with berserk up & mangle smashing raid with bear hug for giggles.
    *nod* good times!

Quote Originally Posted by Art3x View Post
    I wish he would do like Banshee would do in Stratholme, back before summoning stones I was healing on my druid and got MC'd and she cast teleport moonglade . I couldn't get back cause hearth was down, and the group just died.
    MCs actually were doing this at the start of 5.4 with the new Glyph of One with Nature

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/10932273/
    Druids should no longer cast One with Nature while being mind-controlled by NPCs.

OT: I remember getting mocked on Heroic Zor'lok progression. All my warlock did during one MC's was toggle burning rush and then try to cast a fresh Demonic Gateway.

Most useless/helpful mind control ever.

Thread is full of lies & bullshit. Here's everyone's actual story: Get stunned and die in 2 seconds.

I always light up the MC'd dude. My monk would usually pop Xuen, clones, and leg sweep when she got MC'd on Sha of Kun Lai. Haven't have to joy vs Mok'var... yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    My Monk didn't do anything fun last night our Pally, however, BOP'd Mokvar on his last ~2% and we had a good laugh. Generally though, it's kill anyone who's MC'd cause after all that crappy trash you NEED a release. (get it? Cause you have to release? I'll stop now.)

Quote Originally Posted by Nangz View Post
    We turn and focus anyone who is mind controlled every week. So satisfying.
    Glad to know we aren't the only group that does this. Sometimes we even try to see how many people we can kill before we have to kill the guy. Sometimes people just keep killing the mob. But generally we kill 3-5 people per week.

lol, and here I thought I was the only one that loved killing people in the raid with this.

every week we all full switch to the mc'd and kill them.

best part of the raid week imho