hallow's end tricky treat dissapearing?

When I relog or change zone my tricky treat's dissappears from bag so I can't collect them to buy mount. Why game is so full of bugs nowdays?

Quote Originally Posted by vihtahousu View Post
    When I relog or change zone my tricky treat's dissappears from bag so I can't collect them to buy mount. Why game is so full of bugs nowdays?
    And here i thought bugs was at an all time low...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Deleted
    Just noticed this one on two characters - any transition from the instance will make the loot bag disappear.

Probably because hallow's end isn't marked (on the in-game calendar) to start until 1pm. Not sure what time zone that is for but assuming it's server time like everything else.

Deleted
    EU event started several hours ago already - also other items are disappearing, not just the bag itself.