Poll: How to make LFR Attractive!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    Perhaps, but that would be impossible to implement since the system would not be able to tell who are carrying and who isn't. You would either have to reward everyone or no one. And by adding rewards that are attractive for normal/hc raiders you would be making LFR mandatory for those players, which isn't the point of LFR.
    You can easily tell whos carrying and who isnt. That isn't a difficult thing to see at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzy View Post
    You "need" an lfr trinket to run normals? I'm guessing you mean for heroics, but you should already have a trinket from the last raid much better than anything lfr offers.

- - - Updated - - -

They were "Never" going to sell items for real money either, don't say never.
    When did they ever say they would never sell items for real money?

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

The only option that is even close to reasonable is increase gold drop but even now you can get tons of gold from lfr so I don't think it's needed. Rest of the options are just plain dumb.

can't vote i don't agree with ANY of those options, giving LFR extra stuff for raiding the easiest content.

to get the carriers back? would require you give ME the special extra loot, but non of the scrubbags i carry get anything extra.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelond View Post
    The only option that is even close to reasonable is increase gold drop but even now you can get tons of gold from lfr so I don't think it's needed. Rest of the options are just plain dumb.
    You must be broke in wow if that is your idea of a ton of gold.
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzy View Post
    You "need" an lfr trinket to run normals? I'm guessing you mean for heroics, but you should already have a trinket from the last raid much better than anything lfr offers.

- - - Updated - - -

They were "Never" going to sell items for real money either, don't say never.
    would actually like a shot at your signature.

since netflix never adds new movies, but does have the option for you to rent new movies on dvd.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

It really fudementally boils down to the simple fact that LFR isn't a quick easy way for a chance at lower item level gear and perhaps a bit more (rare pet perhaps) anymore. I swear i've spent more time per week in LFR just going in for secrets on my monk then i actually raid in Normal and Herioc modes on my paladin, which is extremely sad. No carrot on a stick will be enough incentive for me to go into LFR over flex, ever. Its bad enough that i'm "forced" into ToT raidfinder for secrets. Trust me, being forced into doing RF via a legendary quest only pisses me off at the end of the day. Adding something else that will force me into LFR on my paladin as well will just tick me off.
    Amazing Signature by Yoni

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Heroic loot from LFR? Bwahahahahahahaha

More like be grateful you get legendary and a raid mode period.
    Pretty much this. I mean really? Best part is, that some people actually voted for that option. What are you people smoking? You wanna reward a bunch of LFR players Normal/Heroic loot that I actually have to raid 4 nights a week to obtain?

Bitch please....

Deleted
    Most of the options seem pretty ridiculous, however one thing i would like to see changed is the amount of valor rewarded. Most players want to find the easiest and quickest method of valor capping and right now 90 valor for 2-3 hours, sometimes longer, simply means no one wants to step foot near lfr.

Quote Originally Posted by Danishgirl View Post
    Pretty much this. I mean really? Best part is, that some people actually voted for that option. What are you people smoking? You wanna reward a bunch of LFR players Normal/Heroic loot that I actually have to raid 4 nights a week to obtain?

Bitch please....
    also think about it, if LFR could drop heroic loot, we're now FORCED to clear it every week for a shot at our BiS items, how much of a bloody joke would that be, yeh thok didn't drop my heroic caster ring for weeks on thok...but np i was super lucky and it dropped in LFR...that'd be the dumbest shit.

edit: before anyone says you're not forced it's a choice, it's a moral guilt trip if you don't try and get the best gear you can you're letting everyone else in the raid down, that's how heroic progress works.
    Last edited by Socialhealer; 2013-10-16 at 11:27 PM.

Am I the only person reading "How NOT to fix LFR"?

titles and legendary items from LFR? lmao.

Awful list.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    also think about it, if LFR could drop heroic loot, we're now FORCED to clear it every week for a shot at our BiS items, how much of a bloody joke would that be, yeh thok didn't drop my heroic caster ring for weeks on thok...but np i was super lucky and it dropped in LFR...that'd be the dumbest shit.
    It would also throw any DKP system that may still exist in exotic guilds overboard. I wouldn't care as we've long ago switched to loot council, but I could imagine the heated hours of discussions about DKP points and fairness etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaldyn View Post
    I was actually a bit confused at first as well. I thought he was trying to be sarcastic or something and meant "How not to fix LFR - Make Flex more attractive".

Quote Originally Posted by Artemol View Post
    Add new rewards, Remove all flask, gold and other useless drops.

(Point is to get "Carriers" back)
    Or people could stop being shit at the game, and carry themselves.

LOLFR deserves nothing on that list.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaldyn View Post
    LOL, you mean the title is actually proper? It kind of makes sense... it's pointless but... funny. Haha

I assumed he miswrote.

Wanna know how to fix LFR? Make it stupidly easy and rasie the ilvl requirement. It won't ensure that their won't be difficulties but it would allow bad groups to derp roll ezmode bosses.

Getting people to go back and carry the group is a bad thing. Most of the people that carried LFR also didn't like it. There should never be LFR exclusive stuff, that's ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekun View Post
    Wanna know how to fix LFR? Make it stupidly easy and rasie the ilvl requirement. It won't ensure that their won't be difficulties but it would allow bad groups to derp roll ezmode bosses.
    Wait.. It's not stupidly easy already?

Quote Originally Posted by sith View Post
    Wait.. It's not stupidly easy already?
    You'd be suprised. Spoils requires alot more cordination then i figured blizz would allow in an LFR. Nazgrim and Dark shamans are both difficult for LFR raiders (Nazgrim mostly because he doesn't hold a huge sign that says don't attack me when he goes defensive). Hell i even see people struggle on protectors, Nour, and Pride. Point is, it has to be something a normal mode raider could do on a computer that gets 5 frames on low settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekun View Post
    You'd be suprised. Spoils requires alot more cordination then i figured blizz would allow in an LFR. Nazgrim and Dark shamans are both difficult for LFR raiders (Nazgrim mostly because he doesn't hold a huge sign that says don't attack me when he goes defensive). Hell i even see people struggle on protectors, Nour, and Pride. Point is, it has to be something a normal mode raider could do on a computer that gets 5 frames on low settings.
    Don't forget about Bobby Kotick's Happy Fun Time Casual Content Sightseeing buff. A few stacks of that, and you can smack Nazgrim in D stance all day.