Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Emerald RAF mount - Emerald Dream Expansion??

Seriously though...

I was looking over the RAF mounts and thinking how each fit into the time frame when it was released.

Wrath November 13, 2008
    Released 2008 - Zevra (very vanilla, like reminded me of the Barrens - Wrath has a lot of Beasty mounts... so it fit in with the other mounts of this era)

Cata October 12, 2010
    Released 2010 - X53 Rocket (felt sort of Outland like, but also fit with other mounts that had come during this time, Goblin flying mounts, Rockets from holiday events)

MoP September 25, 2012
    Released 2012 - Onyx Mount (this feels like something right out of Cata. Volcanic Glass.. almost like it came from Deepholm, but matched the Mop Mount types which were more colorful)

??? - Emerald Hippogryph...
    ??? 2014 - This doesnt remind me of MoP at all. Nothing about this mop screams Pandaria... actually what It does remind me of is Elves. Night Elves. High Elves... And its Emerald color, the wooden mount, the dream catcher seat, the orbs look JUST like the emerald dream portals. This screams Emerald Dream... If the theme holds true this should "fit right in" with mounts of the expansion it will be active during. ... So wow... What does that mean exactly? ... coincidence? Just yet another Hippogryph mount? ...

Ill let you decide.
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please don't post confirmed when something is clearly speculation. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you, just stating a rule of thumb.

What a silly thread.
    Signature Nazi's suck.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do people not know like... the definition of confirmed or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    We had a big thread for talking about this already.

Go find that one, bring it back.

I'm still amazed stuff like this isn't considered a bannable offense on MMO-Champ. I'm sick of these next expac/next race/next class threads.

It's confirmed that people don't know what confirmed means.

con•firmed (kənˈfɜrmd)
    1. made certain as to truth, accuracy, validity, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I-NO View Post
    Do people not know like... the definition of confirmed or something?
    they keep using that word. I do not think it means what I think they means. there no confirmation of anything for the next expansion. wait till blizz con and relax i swear no one listens to the shti pandas say. "slow doooooown"
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

There's a rare named Emerald Gander on the Timeless Isle, too.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    its almost as if emerald is a shade of green

The mail for the armored Bloodwing mount says its from the South Seas, does that mean Azshara expac confirmed?

Hint: It doesn't, it just means they made a mount for people to enjoy. This expansion they have given updated gryphon, wyvern, bat models. Why not hippogryph? The next expansion could be anything, but a mount will not be a indicator for it.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    There's a rare named Emerald Gander on the Timeless Isle, too.
    Your comment has confirmed it. Half-Life 3 is going to take place in Azeroth.

I'm surprised so many people don't at least get a chuckle... and perhaps some fun speculation.

Oh well its fun to hope.
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Concequence View Post
    Your comment has confirmed it. Half-Life 3 is going to take place in Azeroth.

I'm surprised so many people don't at least get a chuckle... and perhaps some fun speculation.

Oh well its fun to hope.
    Well no It's just It's been overused assuming you were actually doing a joke thread of course people were going to rip through you simply because you actually do have people who believe those theories are true and do make them quite constantly thus we thought you are serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    The mail for the armored Bloodwing mount says its from the South Seas, does that mean Azshara expac confirmed?

Hint: It doesn't, it just means they made a mount for people to enjoy. This expansion they have given updated gryphon, wyvern, bat models. Why not hippogryph? The next expansion could be anything, but a mount will not be a indicator for it.
    Oh totally agreed, its fun to ponder though. Heck I feel the X-53 is really more of a outland thing, but outland didnt have RAF. Didn't come out until 2010. Ive never seen a Zevra outside of the Barrens... so kind of odd Wrath mount. ... Onyx is pretty much a JC copy, kind of MoP'ish, plus Carry a friend functionality. Really Cata came out with the whole transmutation mountability thing with the Legendary staff and Sandstone drakes. Half Cata with MoP looks. ...

Who knows though, id love an Emerald Dream expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanzlee View Post
    its almost as if emerald is a shade of green
    This made me laugh hard XD

Edit - Oh and I forgot! Confirmed!

Quote Originally Posted by Concequence View Post
    Seriously though...

I was looking over the RAF mounts and thinking how each fit into the time frame when it was released.

Wrath November 13, 2008
    Released 2008 - Zevra (very vanilla, like reminded me of the Barrens - Wrath has a lot of Beasty mounts... so it fit in with the other mounts of this era)

Cata October 12, 2010
    Released 2010 - X53 Rocket (felt sort of Outland like, but also fit with other mounts that had come during this time, Goblin flying mounts, Rockets from holiday events)

MoP September 25, 2012
    Released 2012 - Onyx Mount (this feels like something right out of Cata. Volcanic Glass.. almost like it came from Deepholm, but matched the Mop Mount types which were more colorful)

??? - Emerald Hippogryph...
    ??? 2014 - This doesnt remind me of MoP at all. Nothing about this mop screams Pandaria... actually what It does remind me of is Elves. Night Elves. High Elves... And its Emerald color, the wooden mount, the dream catcher seat, the orbs look JUST like the emerald dream portals. This screams Emerald Dream... If the theme holds true this should "fit right in" with mounts of the expansion it will be active during. ... So wow... What does that mean exactly? ... coincidence? Just yet another Hippogryph mount? ...

Ill let you decide.
    NOOOO OOOOO OOOO and that is exactly what Darth Vader thinks of this thread!
    stop makeing threads like geezez damn it!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    i dont know what the next expansion will be and dont really get into the whole speculation thing but i gotta say the hippogryph mount is nothing that i find exciting. i think its kinda ugly. i never cared for the cenarion hippogryph either and this seems like a re-color.

i would definitely pick the other options before i chose that one =( just not my cup of tea

15+ Year Old Account
    none of the previous mounts had anything to do with the expansions....i really dont see where u got any connections whatsoever. Linking zevra to wrath? really?

Deleted
    only good link was the hearth of the aspects mount in cata that brought new model that is also used for the serpent mounts in MoP

maybe the emerald raf mount is a hint on something with elves like queen aszarah maybe?

Emerald dream expac has a minor chance, aszarah expac is more likely