Ret: Who do you follow?

Hello all, I am looking for some further resources for ret info.

Anyone know of some world class raiders who keep updated websites/youtube channels/streams that I can follow. I got spoiled with Sparkuggz' lock page and am looking for something similar for ret pallies. Thanks in advance for any help.

well for pvp content i follow para1yzar on youtube he is a beast and good tips on pvp terms ... on pve i just read Anaxie post and stuff , to get me an idea

Looking for pve, suprised there is not alot out there, compared to other classes

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...mp-Theorycraft

Should be an answer to everything you need, or people to answer any other questions you might have. Theoretically.
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Best player i've watched so far.

You cared enough to post.

Soemthing like this: http://sparkuggz.com/ lock from Method with awesome site

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gospels View Post
    Soemthing like this: http://sparkuggz.com/ lock from Method with awesome site
    You're not going to find anything like that which isn't fully up to date. Warlocks are pretty popular given their recent redesign and their prominent role in many high-end guilds. Meanwhile, the unfortunate truth about ret paladins is that while we are one of the most popular specs across the board, there aren't that many paladins who play at a comparable level to people like Sparkuggz. The only person who is really busy with ret paladins at high levels is Anaxie, and maybe Exemplar on EJ. and our redesign during Cata wasn't nearly as thought out as the warlock redesign.

now, I don't want to rant on this, but unfortunately, the sad state of affairs for ret paladins is that it usually takes 3/4 of an expansion for the devs to acknowledge the problem with our class and fix them. so especially during the early expansion and the Beta, when paladins would have the most use out of such a website, there is little incentive to take a paladin, especially a ret paladin, for both high end guilds (who take any advantage they can get) and for the uninformed guilds (who jump on any reason to drop a player).

we used to have a central website (as in back in Cata), but I don't know what happened to that. But I've heard that a number of players in here have expressed interest in starting one of those central websites.

Sadly, not many top players main Ret Paladins at the moment because they are one of the weaker melee to bring. Rogue/Warrior/Feral does more damage and brings equal or betty Raid CD's.
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

The few, the proud, the arrogant, the rets.

Keep eye out for Solsacra, Neldarie, Killmour, myself if you wnat info or hit up the thread. I am of limited use atm because i've lost alot of the passion after 14 tiers of raiding.

Our brothers numbers are dropping faster then subs these days. Hopefully we can make it out of the coming beta in one piece for a change.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-10-22 at 09:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Our brothers numbers are dropping faster then subs these days. Hopefully we can make it out of the coming beta in one piece for a change.
    I'll believe it when I see it
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

That video is barely scraping the top of what to do as a ret this tier though. It's okay for an introduction I suppose but not much more :P
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

I follow the EJ stuff and the thread here. I use Sim's and chatting with people around for stuffs.

Cool thanks all, I'll continue to follow the amazing resources here. Just returning to my ret after years of blood dking, sad to hear the state of it

Deleted
    I follow Anaxie closely, somtimes i can be seen hiding in his bins or peeping through his window

Quote Originally Posted by alocer View Post
    I follow Anaxie closely, somtimes i can be seen hiding in his bins or peeping through his window
    what the fuck

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    Best player i've watched so far.

This video doesn't tell you a damn thing about playing a ret.

Doesn't mention the 40% haste cap, Doesn't mention proper gemming. Fuckin robot living in patch 5.0 right here.

Also no mention of Inq Glyph.

Did she mention use TV at 3HP? lol? I'm laughing so hard. Please delete this awful link and never post it again.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-10-23 at 05:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by alocer View Post
    If you are seen, you aren't doing it right

Quote Originally Posted by etsumii92 View Post
    Will start being active on forums once Evrelia's site launches bigtime. Progression is over, so he's working majorly on the site. There should be some ret information coming up soon.

The guide(Video and written) should cover majority of questions that are repeated here, so there wont be any 250 page long thread to navigate through.
    Adorable, I'd be down to get involved in this.

I could promote the site after all.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-10-23 at 10:55 PM.