Thread: Going for 2k?

Deleted

Going for 2k?

Sup guys!

Thought about something the other day, about arena rating. I have played this game since late 2004 and still playing it today, but I'm getting more tired of it for every year now. And I haven't really achieved anything "good" or nice in this game really, highest rating i ever took was 1950 back in start of cata.

Would love to get 2k rating before i quit WoW forever, then i can quit and die i peace haha.

The problem though is, i have 7 classes @ 90 atm, playing active on 5 of them, and since early Wotlk i have played at least 3-6 classes therefor I'm not really skilled with ONE.

And I have to say now that this isn't a "pick my class for me" thread, i just want the 2k achieve but can't decide what to take it with (sounds stupid i know).

The classes i have atm:
    Hunter
    Priest
    Monk
    Mage
    Warrior
    Paladin
    Warlock

Guessing the most of you will say "go warrior or priest and get glad tomorrow", but it isn't really that easy.

Would love if you guys could say which one of these classes i should go with for 2k in either 2s or 3s, even 5s maybe.

Thanks in advance.

Depends on your teammates to make a good comp.

Depends even more on which class you know how to play at a high (enough) level.

10+ Year Old Account
    roll warrior
    smash face on keyboard
    get glad

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    roll warrior
    smash face on keyboard
    get glad
    cant you just auto attack and go make coffee instead?? save yourself a poke in they eye off the space bar lol ;p...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by flichenstein View Post
    And I have to say now that this isn't a "pick my class for me" thread, i just want the 2k achieve but can't decide what to take it with (sounds stupid i know).
    Quote Originally Posted by flichenstein View Post
    Would love if you guys could say which one of these classes i should go with.
    You really are contradicting yourself here... Closing this.