Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Dark Below wasn't trademarked, it was a hoax application.
    Nope overlooking it as a hoax. It's real I know it is! It's real!
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    LOL.. Pacific Rim have been declared "The worst movie of 2013"....

With your taste, your predictions are moot...
    A good imdb rating and 72% on rotten tomatoes is the worst movie of 2013? Did you even see it? I'm not bashing you for not liking the movie, if you even saw it, but for posting false information and having no idea what you're talking about.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I-NO View Post
    Dark Below huh? Seems like weeks ago are you still clinging on to it OP :? Oh and btw Azshara has cut her allegiances with the BL like shes fucking coo-coo now by the old gods and is in service to them completely. The gods themselves provide faceless ones for Azshara in addition with that being said BL and Old god forces I'm pretty sure they do not like each other.
    They for sure don't, since they're trying to dominate the same thing.

But Azshara does get my vote, because it can actually have a little bit of everything in it.

We've got the Tomb of Sargeras, home of many demonic relics, which can be the basis for a Legion plot. There's some kind of advance force seeking to use the Tomb to summon the full armies of the Legion onto Azeroth.

Then there's N'Zoth, and the Emerald Dream, which would likely show up in a Isle of Thunder/Firelands-type role in the expansion. As well as potentially having Ny'alotha appear as a zone.

And of course, we have the big baddie Azshara. Who's status as most powerful mage ever likely has only grown since she kidnapped the Elemental Lord of Water, Neptulon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrops View Post
    The move was great, but with glaring plot holes and scientific flaws.
    Not to mention the idea of hand-to-hand robots is retarded in actual warfare.
    Since when did America make Mechas? I thought that was a Japanese concept.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

They need to put giant robots in as part of a mini-game like battle pets, everyone gets their own giant robot that can be upgraded and leveled then used in giant robot pvp and fighting against giant sea monsters. The only downside is that we would need an explanation as to why you wouldn't lead with summoning your giant robot in almost every fight situation.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn