Sub PvE Questions

Okay so I got the Mace off Iron Jugg tonight and I was wondering, why? My loot spec was for Sub and I was playing as Sub and still got it as a drop? Follow up to that question, can I use a dagger in my main hand then a mace/sword/axe in my off hand?

My second question was regarding stat priorities. I've been reading everywhere and they're all telling me different things, some are telling me to go Mast>Haste>Crit while others are telling me Mast>Crit>Haste, so which one is it? For PvP I go Mast>Crit>Haste and personally enjoy so I thought I'd do the same for PvE but not sure if that's ideal.

My last question is now that I have a mace/2.6 weapon can I or should I go or try out Combat? I have the same equal ilvl dagger so it's just a matter of putting it in my off hand slot. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: CRAP I ACCIDENTLY POSTED IN THE PRIEST SECTION!!! I'm so sorry!!! Could someone either delete this thread or move it to Rogue section? I'm so sorry

I was gonna say, melee priests are terrible dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Keikenbe1201 View Post
    I was gonna say, melee priests are terrible dps.
    I remember when they were kinda a thing in Vanilla, what with Inner Fire granting AP...

/rose-tinted glasses off.

10+ Year Old Account
    1) bug, but yes.
    2) http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post22905490
    3) same as 2.

When it comes to stat weights, I strongly recommend looking at Shadowcraft. This set of questions is redundant, so I'll go ahead and close it.