Lightbulb Typical time-travel device on Tier 16 mail set, while that class has a extra Tier set

Shaman's Tier 16 mail armor look like the tier of a different class that would wear mail and have something to do with time.
    If you look at the shoulders, that is a typical time-travel device you would see in movies like The Contact

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...haman_male.jpg

And then they have their extra Tier within Siege of Orgrimmar:

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...tic_shaman.jpg

Just a thought as the balanace in the transmog department is not very good for the mail class as they can only copy tier sets of each other (Shaman and Hunter).

While a Warrior can take items that has the exact same look as tier of a Death Knight and Paladin
    Same with Mage, Warlock, Priest.
    Same with Monk, Druid, Rogue.

I have no idea what this topic is trying to say

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I have no idea what this topic is trying to say
    Something about Shamans and Hunters only being able to transmog each others gear, while the other armour groups have three classes worth of items to transmog with.

Deleted
    I'm wondering how a whine on transmog availability started with shaman T16 looking futuristic. WTF.

So, boss/trash gear models get thrown into a transmog and everyone loses their mind. As for the rest of your post, I have no idea what you are trying to convey. I don't care for most of SoO's tier models personally.
    Stay salty my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Krommm View Post
    So, boss/trash gear models get thrown into a transmog and everyone loses their mind. As for the rest of your post, I have no idea what you are trying to convey. I don't care for most of SoO's tier models personally.
    What? Okey. Well I don't think anyone in this topic has lost their mind over that, either have I.