Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    Eu realms.... hello? we need some realms connected (start with the rp realms please)

Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    Nope, as usual EU comes behind US when it comes to importance to Blizzard.

No surprises there, for anyone.
    Well Blizzard is based in the US and not EU...

so if connected realms ends up causing catastrophic problems you'd rather it be for EU servers?

I haven't ran flex, can someone explain how big the jump in difficulty is?

I'm wondering because this isn't the first set of LFR buffs, and whilst it can be needed due to the very nature of LFR, it also makes me wonder how its going to effect tactics on entering Flex, if they make it a total face roll some people may think "Well it got out-healed in lfr i'll be fine" etc etc etc.

EU Realms do need some love, but atleast if we are last, they should have no excuse if something fucks up because they did it on US first.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be

Not a suprise obviously, but still...

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

how has nothing been done with tortheldrin yet? #244 on wowprogress, and we've been crying for the realm to die/get merged/anything since cata launched.

It's cool let's let the EU be the guinea pigs for all of Blizzard's mad scientist shit and then see how much they complain about it.

Also imagine that.. a company based out of the US is rolling out things for the US first.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    It's cool let's let the EU be the guinea pigs for all of Blizzard's mad scientist shit and then see how much they complain about it.

Also imagine that.. a company based out of the US is rolling out things for the US first.
    Funny, wonder why we can't pay the sub with a delay as well.... Company home town is irrelevant. I can understand why it is easier to roll out those changes on a set of servers in a particular country first, and not spread your workload across the world - that said, the head office location is completely irrelevant and it's a matter of choice, not a given. Lastly, a little respect for all your paying clients goes a long way, and a simple courtesy explanation would do the trick. But manners are hard to come by on top of the chain in Acti Blizz.

I like how Blizzard is connecting several dead realms to another dead realm, because that makes perfect sense.

Deleted
    They are taking their sweet time with connected realms for EU. Why am I not surprised?

Also, I was hoping to see 'X dead realm merges with X medium/High Realm' doesn't seem to be the case.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    We're actually paying more for the game than you are yet we have worse service. Ironic, isn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by Exuja View Post
    They are taking their sweet time with connected realms for EU. Why am I not surprised?

Also, I was hoping to see 'X dead realm merges with X medium/High Realm' doesn't seem to be the case.
    Now imagine that happens with in my absolutely dead realmpool(which actually consists of 2 realmpools!) where all 20 or so realms together don't make one decent realm. Gonna need them a couple of months with this speed....aside the fact that we are in the EU...so not even got started yet.

Stood in the Fire themightysven's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eeyoreprime View Post
    I like how Blizzard is connecting several dead realms to another dead realm, because that makes perfect sense.
    yes.
    That's the point.
    I can usually see the other side of the argument, but I see this argument a lot, and I have no idea what they're complaining about
    Ewok Sith Lords are all about Agility

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eeyoreprime View Post
    Well if realmpop is half ass accurate, then my servr is going to quadruple in size. I'm happy, and whos to say they dont add more realms to our three thats getting connected.

Blizzard is based in the US and only has support offices in Europe. It's basic logistics. They are of course going to get all the kinks worked out of the procedures needed to do things like server mergers on their native US realms before they stick a bunch of IT guys on an 11 hour flight to work on the EU servers.
    US servers are being done first, but in a trickle. When they get everything worked out then you'll likely see them do EU servers in one big push.

10+ Year Old Account
    Act now and you, too, could have this 3 year old mount that wont impress anyone ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well since my original realm was Ony and I still have the majority of my toons on that realm Im interested to see how a dead realm looks as a connected realm.

What good will two completely dead servers being linked together do? Hopefully they're going to add additional servers, but it makes me wonder, wouldn't it better to link a low/dead with a medium and give it some time to see where things go from there?

When the first two realms were connected, Blizzard indicated that a player's macros might be lost. They were looking into this issue. Has anyone heard if this is still a problem at this point?

Thanks.

As a member of Boulderfist, I'm happy they're adding another realm to our group already. The last connection with Bloodscalp worked alright, and we saw a few more people around... but it's not enough. Like people said, connecting dead realms to dead realms only solves part of the problem. We need a healthy realm to latch onto, please!