Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Demonhunter: Provocation Changes

With the change made to Provocation in 5.4; does anyone know if it effects raid bosses now? 3 seconds of 1200% threat seems like it should work; so long as they aren't immune entirely.

Edit: Tried it in LFR. No dice, Raid bosses still immune to the whole thing. Why they bothered to change spell for it to still be immune is beyond me. <_>
    Last edited by DrIvoRobotnik; 2013-11-03 at 07:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because in the end we will never be tanks.
    I don't see why Blizzard humors people in the first place.
    It either needs to allow it 100% or nothing at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    He was just surprised that demons can also summon you.
    That's a soviet russia of dark magic right here.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ldemort/simple

It still makes for a nice backup in case your tank dies on adds or you have to soak up some damage while they brez a tank. Generally the threat you gain from being up on the dps meter coupled with the +threat of the tank form can keep stuff on you rather than some of your squishy friends for enough time. I think it's nice on blizzard's part to let warlocks feel like the tankiest clothy every now and then.

Deleted
    i still dont understand why ppl are so hellbend on wanting to be tanks, if you want to be tanks roll a tank, warlocks are first and foremost a dps.

Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    i still dont understand why ppl are so hellbend on wanting to be tanks, if you want to be tanks roll a tank, warlocks are first and foremost a dps.
    meh....this was asked a million times and answered a million times over the course of the Mists Beta, but I'm not going to start another debate about it now.

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    Lets get rid of all classes but Warrior(Can only spec as tank), Priest(Holy Only) and Mage(Arcane only). Dosn't that sound fun!? No, of course it does not. It's not just the rolls of a class that matter, it's also the variety of ways you can fill them.