Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Wait, didn't this thread already happen?

Anyway, it's been out a week.. Give it a month or two and that number will shoot up.

Flex is easy, in some cases easier then LFR if you have decent players.
    You didn't expect Blizzard to just give you 540ilvl gear did you?

Guess I'm that 2%. I Killed Garrosh first week he was out in flex and got his Achieve... I need a life
    Last edited by Shandodo; 2013-10-22 at 11:27 AM.

Deleted
    Flex has (and should have) all mechanics, which means that you ahve to deal with the important ones the same way normal/heroic raiders do.

Flex just gives you more reaction time and requires less dps / hps. If you do a mechanic completely wrong (like for example the belt on siedgecrafter) this will usually wipe you unless you overgear the content by a fair bit. That is the way it should be.

I think most people struggling (especially with garrosh) on flex will be able to kill it easily in the upcoming weeks once more people have seen the fight. (And don't go balls out on the shalings or forget to interrupt.)

Edit:
    As to flex not being pug friendly. I disagree. Most bosses do not have instant wipe mechanics on random targets. Even more so the bosses up to wing 4 (maybe excluding thok) require very little coordination (compared to ToT). Don't stand in crap but even if you do only 1 person dies and not the whole raid.

I myself lead a full META SoO pug with players from openraids chat (guild refused to do it due to time) and it was very easy. Sure you have to stay on top of things and constantly yell at people but that's what leading a pug has always been like.
    Last edited by mmocb100f50513; 2013-10-22 at 01:41 PM.

And I was thinking flex is for players who can only play LFR before, it seems I was totally wrong.
    Nope, it isn't. Flex is not supposed to be a faceroll, especially the last boss. This isn't LFR. Yes flex allows you to have a more casual env but that doesn't mean you can just pug some random ppl without any understanding of the fight and succeed at it. That would be unfair to guilds that are actually slowly progressing through flex.

I think flex is tuned the way blizzard wants it to be tuned. It was supposed to be the beer league of raiding, where you could go in and hand pick a wing of bosses and stand a good chance of completing them given the proper effort and reduced time involved in only doing 3-4.

I have completed all flex modes and will admit that the Garrosh fight was a bummer till I got a group around that was not brain dead, however I think that many people feel that Flex was meant to be some kind of replacement for LFR.

Those people, sadly are mistaken, leave with a bloody nose, and go back to LFR.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP