Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachary View Post
    Maybe there won't be an expansion, but something completely new!
    yeah million of WoW players shouting "I unsubscribe" pls majority goes there just to see the expansion announcement for WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Americanightmare View Post
    Yeah I am pretty sure that the "Warcraft Movie" is just going to be the making of the cinematic either for the beginning of the next expansion or the MoP one. I would not get your hopes up to see some of the warcraft theatrical movie since they only just confirmed that they were going to start moving forward after finding a director. Plus, lets not forget that movies based on games have never really panned out.
    Yeah, that's why Duncan Jones is present during this panel: To talk about wow cinematics.
    No, seriously... please read the information shown in the infobox when you hover your mouse cursor over the panel!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, one sc2 related thing that's going on during the big wow announcement event. Feel sorry for all the sc2 enthusiasts out there because I'm sure it's going to be hard to even find coverage of what's being talked about / answered at the sc2 panel.

Deleted
    Reading the info screens that come up when you hold on the parts - i strongly suspect either a new expansion.

Or a upcoming filler raid b4 the next expansion.

Also, Heroes of the Storm will be F2P, might try it out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bravo on converting all the times. Maybe its easier than it seems but to me that seems like it would be hard or at least time consuming.

Quote Originally Posted by Doorsfan View Post
    Reading the info screens that come up when you hold on the parts - i strongly suspect either a new expansion.
    Dude... you're the 3rd person ITT to say this garbage... There WILL BE AN EXPANSION announced... it isn't up for debate... There is no suspecting, it is expected by every single person viewing BLizzcon, and would be an utter disaster if one was not announced.
    Free-To-Play is the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Americanightmare View Post
    Yeah I am pretty sure that the "Warcraft Movie" is just going to be the making of the cinematic either for the beginning of the next expansion or the MoP one. I would not get your hopes up to see some of the warcraft theatrical movie since they only just confirmed that they were going to start moving forward after finding a director. Plus, lets not forget that movies based on games have never really panned out.

A release date for the film has already been announced (December 18 2015), and a teaser was shown at Comic-con. Production begins in January.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    God there's so much cool stuff going on that I wish I was going to blizzcon 2013. Pity I live in England and everything is expensive nowadays. I do wonder what they'll be discussing for the Warcraft film. Maybe casting, location shooting, how much will be SFX, and the most important question: Films based on video games suck. How are you going to make sure this breaks the cycle?

10+ Year Old Account
    Whoops. Wrong post.
    Last edited by Steampunk; 2013-10-19 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Wrong thread! :(
    Quote Originally Posted by Basmothel
    Lacking ammo, the forum troll darts into the realm of personal insults and doomsaying; the most primitive means of gaining attention from its peers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyadore View Post
    You know something, none of us ruined the game. We make it better. And so do most of you.

Cannot wait to see what the WoW movie has to offer! Seeing as the Comic-Con didn't allow recording or some bull, but hey! Watching this got me hyped up a bit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkQAQEdBvvc

Posting here just so I can find this schedule later.

The schedule looks legendary. Full of awesomeness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Geting pumped!