Brewmaster Damage Text

Any other Brewmasters tired of looking at their character sheet and seeing their damage and dps in red text because Blizzard, instead of just lowering our damage, also have to show the nerf in our actual stats page? Was any other class affected like this or is Blizzard just laughing away as they gut our threat generation and damage output?

http://oi40.tinypic.com/2drrl2b.jpg

I've heard this complaint a few times, and I seriously don't understand why this bothers people so much. The problem is a color?

Welcome to two weeks ago.

Honestly, our damage output has hardly been affected, it was a needed change that brings us back into the pack a little bit but we're still head and shoulders above most other tanks, and if you're struggling with threat generation then I don't know what you're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconslicer View Post
    I've heard this complaint a few times, and I seriously don't understand why this bothers people so much. The problem is a color?
    Because it's annoying.

It does look a bit off, but I'm pretty sure old Defensive Stance for Warriors did the same thing with a 0.90% modifier or something.

They'll probably remove the red text in 6.0 when they re-balance tank damage and get rid of or change dodge/parry/hit/expertise.

Quote Originally Posted by Ampere View Post
    It does look a bit off, but I'm pretty sure old Defensive Stance for Warriors did the same thing with a 0.90% modifier or something.
    It did. It's also the easiest way to go about doing a flat damage reduction like this without spending the man hours to actually go through and readjust ALL of the spells/skills for said class. Adjusting all the abilities could actually have other negative effects instead of the intended 15% damage difference.

I know it looks stupid to have red text, but would you rather seeing that vs having our spec totally messed up and potentially unplayable due to other issues that could come up with them readjusting everything individually?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else noticing it saying x94 instead of x85 now? Or is it just my UI bugging out on me?

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    Anyone else noticing it saying x94 instead of x85 now? Or is it just my UI bugging out on me?
    It's still x85%. You're probably just in Tiger Stance.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh shit I was -_-. Damn it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh good I'm glad I'm not the only one I was starting to worry that it was something I did.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.