Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by KClovesGaming View Post
    I feel BC is the best expansion of all time, but that isn't why I want TBC back. The cool, dark feel of the expansion is what I truly miss as well as the lore. And while I never really cared about lore, I've started to warm up to another BC expansion as I do actually miss all that stuff. Wrath had a great dark, feel to it as well.

Overall though, a new planet is due, as I've said a bunch of times over the months. We've been on Azeroth for 3 expansions, if anything, that's enough! Let's go back to a strange, new planet with cool alien stuff! It's so long over due, it isn't even funny. lol

... preaching at people who prefer pandas and jumping rabbits and China in a western fantasy game. Nevertheless:

I would love to have a new planet as big as Azeroth and we only start on one continent next expansion and go from there moving to new continents on this new planet.

Some dark, sinister evil lurking on the new planet, new lore characters being developed and fleshed out for further expansions. No Mickey mouse or Donald Duck pls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gee View Post
    ... preaching at people who prefer pandas and jumping rabbits and China in a western fantasy game. Nevertheless:

I would love to have a new planet as big as Azeroth and we only start on one continent next expansion and go from there moving to new continents on this new planet.

Some dark, sinister evil lurking on the new planet, new lore characters being developed and fleshed out for further expansions. No Mickey mouse or Donald Duck pls.
    I like the pandas and Chinese setting. lol.

Thank you ElyPop for the sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Neforpubl View Post
    Again, when you defeat Garrosh and finish the quest line, you can restate your reply.
    I'm not sure what you're talking about here. Do you mean how Wrathion says it would have taken a year to take Thunderbluff?

The recently released timeline in the UVG states that MoP occured two years after Cataclysm, so I'm not sure why what Wrathion says would matter since we don't know when the next expansion occurs lorewise. It could be two years from now for all we know.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like it because I believe it would limit the number of stupid looking pandas I have to talk to. Solid lore with the legion.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

I ask myself that question every time I visit these forums. it's entirely speculation without ANY indication that it can possibly be it.
    Free-To-Play is the future.

The other popular speculations I've heard of are Maelstrom and Emerald Dream expansion.. Since I voided Vashj'ir like the plague while leveling alts, I couldn't imagine a whole expansion around similar places would be cup of coffee.. Don't know enough about the emerald dream, but I guess a haunted nightmare forest theme works fine.

Also hoping for a legion expansion personally *slowly dons rose tinted glasses* since TBC was pretty darn awesome. It was wildly out of the comfort zone of the average medieval fantasy setting of vanilla, and had many beautiful questing zones (Nagrand is my favorite questing place ever). TBC also had in my opinion the best 5 man dungeons and raids, with both beautifully designed maps, tier art and boss fights.

Don't exactly want an Burning Legion expansion, but it's inevitable at some point, so might aswell get it out of the way as soon as possible.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calamari View Post
    The other popular speculations I've heard of are Maelstrom and Emerald Dream expansion.. Since I voided Vashj'ir like the plague while leveling alts, I couldn't imagine a whole expansion around similar places would be cup of coffee.. Don't know enough about the emerald dream, but I guess a haunted nightmare forest theme works fine.

Also hoping for a legion expansion personally *slowly dons rose tinted glasses* since TBC was pretty darn awesome. It was wildly out of the comfort zone of the average medieval fantasy setting of vanilla, and had many beautiful questing zones (Nagrand is my favorite questing place ever). TBC also had in my opinion the best 5 man dungeons and raids, with both beautifully designed maps, tier art and boss fights.

It's simple, and ive been screaming it for months.
    The dev team is twice as big, MAKE TWO NEW CONTINENTS. One is tge great sea above water, one is the great sea below water.
    And I hated BC for being too different it was WoW: Star Wars Edition.
    Last edited by Slowpoke is a Gamer; 2013-10-22 at 03:43 PM.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Actually, after The Derp Below came out, a lot of people discussed a non-Burning Legion xpac involving Azshara.

I personally feel with all the mentions in the main Wrathion questline, it'd be a huge surprise if the nexpac wasn't Burning Legion
    Very true, but somehow I feel that we'll get an expansion that works towards the Legion returning, as in setting the stages and selling the admission tickets for front row seats to the invasion. While Azeroth prepares for the Legion to return, N'Zoth wakes up and is grumpy as hell... and we'll get to feel it. Though considering his cunning... he might just be the one to lay out the red carpet and send out the invitations to the Legion to invade us. With the world in ruins and dripping with puny unsuspecting demons, he comes out of Ny'alotha and forces the Legion off his world.
    Last edited by Vayshan; 2013-10-22 at 03:54 PM.

Mostly because loved TBC. I raided 3 days a week, loved the theme.
    Bad guys weren't corrupted by old gods. ( I truely hate old gods. ( I did like Ulduar though ).

And I am hoping for old references to Outlands. Draenei lore, Sons of Lothar. Hopefully Danath Trollbane getting some action in the Arathi Highlands.

And the most important thing. Nostalgia. Can't deny it.