which Wep to take?

hey guyz.
    i was wondering, which Wep should i take.
    this is my armory
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...erron/advanced
    im using 1 WF Malkorok's Skullcleaver. and a normal one, and i just got the mace from Siegecarft -
    Siegecrafter's Forge Hammer.

what do u think will b better?.
    dont 4get, that as an orc i get 1% exp. for axe's as well.

ty for ur help

I'd go with the axes. Less expertise you'll have to focus on elsewhere that you can put into mastery due to the orc racial. That's just me though.

That 1% exp is not going to make a difference at all. I would say if its a higher ilevel then use it,

Well, kind sir. The stats on the Axes are, indeed, superior to those of the Mace from siegecrafter. The Orc Racial mixes things up abit but generally speaking both weapon would be extremely close in DPS for you. If I were you I would refrain from wasting 500 Valor Points to upgrade one weapon or the other and just stick the what you already have.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefycake View Post
    Well, kind sir. The stats on the Axes are, indeed, superior to those of the Mace from siegecrafter. The Orc Racial mixes things up abit but generally speaking both weapon would be extremely close in DPS for you. If I were you I would refrain from wasting 500 Valor Points to upgrade one weapon or the other and just stick the what you already have.
    ur mistaking.. the stats on the mace are superior.. cuz they come with mastry in them. while the other dont.
    i'l ask someghig else. what whould u choose, the axe's or the sword for nurashen..? and why..?

Quote Originally Posted by Paladman View Post
    ur mistaking.. the stats on the mace are superior.. cuz they come with mastry in them. while the other dont.
    i'l ask someghig else. what whould u choose, the axe's or the sword for nurashen..? and why..?
    First of all, are you asking about your Blood spec or your Frost spec?

This part's assuming Blood: Do keep in mind haste's value has tanked a bit because Scent of Blood also works on dodges and parries now. This means that while tanking you're eventually going to be GCD capped due to the extra RP giving you more Rune Strikes and then those Rune Strikes convert into Death Strike.

Mastery's value past certain points is a bit iffy. Some posters on here have noted that going from 200% mastery down to 150% didn't seem to affect their survivability at all. They were reforging that mastery into parry, by the way, since parry gives extra attacks due to parry haste and also gives crit due to Riposte.

So no, that mace might not have better stats, especially if you're under hit and expertise caps. All DK specs want 7.5% hit and 7.5% expertise to make sure their abilities land. Why on earth are you reforging out of hit and into crit on your frost gear when you're under hit cap? Heck, why are you reforging into expertise on your neckpiece when you're over the cap?

As far as Frost goes, you'll probably want the weapon with the higher Wdps which would be the warforged axe. It being an axe also means more expertise so you can reforge away from expertise on gear to get mastery.
    Last edited by Jackielope; 2013-10-18 at 05:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

i was talking about frost. zry if that wasnt obvious...
    and the armory u've seen was a mix of my blood spex with frost gear (part of polearm)..