Page 1 of 12
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Horde players so hostile towards alliance?

I noticed this at the MoP release event, and I see it more and more in game. I have been playing wow for 9 years and I find it absolutely hilarious when horde and alliance talk to each other.

This is normally what happens :

Alliance sees Horde. Alliance /waves or ignores and continues with daily life. End of story.

Horde sees Alliance. Horde /farts then chases the Alliance down and beats the living shit out of them. Brings his friends, teabags, /spits, /farts, res camps until the Alliance logs off or brings friends, kills friends, laughs and then moves on with normal life. End of story.

Now I think this is funny too because at the MoP release even the Alliance players are always friendly to the Horde, "hey you are horde?! Cool!" Horde players : "You play Alliance?! What are you 12? Get the hell away from me. FOR THE HORDE!!!!!!!111!!!!!"

How do you guys react when you see the opposing faction? I am curious.
    btw I play horde, on Mal'Ganis, where Alliance doesn't exist. When I cross realm though....heh I hunt those little bastards down.

Thank you ElyPop for the sig!

Deleted
    Let me guess, you are Alliance, aren't you?

10+ Year Old Account
    As an alliance main I don't like any hordes except blood elves which I usually inspect cause they are pretty

depends, on my DK (which I pvp with) I will no doubt try to murder them horribly. on my other characters when I'm farming I leave them well enough alone unless I know I can take them. soooo yea red means dead for this guy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    way to read the whole post bud.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let me guess, you are illiterate, aren't you? It clearly says at the bottom of the post you failed to read what faction and server I play on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Miley View Post
    As an alliance main I don't like any hordes except blood elves which I usually inspect cause they are pretty
    For some reason I saw your my little pony avatar and was not surprised by this comment at all... lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Shark View Post
    depends, on my DK (which I pvp with) I will no doubt try to murder them horribly. on my other characters when I'm farming I leave them well enough alone unless I know I can take them. soooo yea red means dead for this guy
    You are Horde I am assuming also right?

Actually it says right in there he plays on one of the most horde infested server AS HORDE...

Im usually friendly, will help if they get too many adds on them, or just /wave and move along.. That is unless they are flagged. My server is a pve server, so if you are flagged pvp and anywhere near me, I'm going to kill you, or at least try =P. I dont gank low levels though because they could be doing bg's to lvl and doing quests in between queues. But yeah over all Id consider myself to not get over worked about faction. After all I do have lvl 90's of both on the same server.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Neforpubl View Post
    You are Horde I am assuming also right?
    most assuredly. many a gnome has felt my boot land on their scrawny head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumble View Post
    Actually it says right in there he plays on one of the most horde infested server AS HORDE...

Im usually friendly, will help if they get too many adds on them, or just /wave and move along.. That is unless they are flagged. My server is a pve server, so if you are flagged pvp and anywhere near me, I'm going to kill you, or at least try =P. I dont gank low levels though because they could be doing bg's to lvl and doing quests in between queues. But yeah over all Id consider myself to not get over worked about faction. After all I do have lvl 90's of both on the same server.
    How do you like playing on a PvE server? I just xfered from Spinebroken-US to Mal'Ganis-US about a month and a half ago. Low pop to High pop and pvp to pvp and I absolutely love Mal'Ganis. I haven't ever been to a PvE server. I can't imagine not being able to kill Alliance freely D:

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Shark View Post
    most assuredly. many a gnome has felt my boot land on their scrawny head.
    Awe <3

Goes both ways.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

As Alliance, I do not gank Horde players when I see them, and will usually help them if they're in a jam. That is, unless they're crossrealm from Illidan... then all bets are off.

Deleted
    Try playing as a Horde on Alliance biased server after that you'll write almost the same post only factions will change their places...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maggoo View Post
    That is, unless they're crossrealm from Illidan... then all bets are off.
    I have a similar arrangement with players from Stormscale and Defias Brotherhood. I generally don't gank people because it's just not worth my time but I haven't met a single decent person from either of these realms so if I see them heads are going to roll, even if they happen to be level 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Horde players : "You play Alliance?! What are you 12? Get the hell away from me. FOR THE HORDE!!!!!!!111!!!!!"
    Prob code for, Horde player is only three years older than they're accusing Alliance player of being.

How do you guys react when you see the opposing faction? I am curious.
    I'm not really one for PvP so I'm friendly, no matter which side... 'course, where I'm at it's a bit different and cross faction anyhow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    Goes both ways.
    I bet you do. just kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by Maggoo View Post
    As Alliance, I do not gank Horde players when I see them, and will usually help them if they're in a jam. That is, unless they're crossrealm from Illidan... then all bets are off.
    Everyone hates those Illidan dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetti View Post
    Try playing as a Horde on Alliance biased server after that you'll write almost the same post only factions will change their places...
    I believe Ghostcrawler or someone even said something during the MoP release event that he thought it was funny that Alliance are like chill and all Horde players want to kill everything, especially Alliance.

Maybe we are all part of the "true Horde." :O

I've always played Horde (except for a couple of months on the Alliance side) but I've never killed anyone just for fun (I don't like PvP) but I defend myself if attacked first. I've always been attacked by people, most of the time by groups of high lvl who teabag /spit /laugh, etc... and only met less than 10 player who were nice. I'm nice too and if I see an Alliance low life player trying to escape mobs, I will kill them to save him because I know it's a pain in the ass to release, walk back, etc...

I'm Horde and complain about Alliance and my Alliance friends complain about Horde. It's not a matter of faction but of players.
    @Twinsting Nether EU
    Sokatsui, Retsuhana, Kutohitsugî, Skaoi, Goshintai, Ahres, Palhaço, Shikeishuu, Dorã, Koitika, Noslen, Ahtramedes.

@Ravencrest EU
    Retsuhana

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    I have a similar arrangement with players from Stormscale and Defias Brotherhood. I generally don't gank people because it's just not worth my time but I haven't met a single decent person from either of these realms so if I see them heads are going to roll, even if they happen to be level 1.
    Haven't ran into those servers. For me it's always been Cho'gall and Illidan.

15+ Year Old Account
    Haven't ran into those servers. For me it's always been Cho'gall and Illidan.
    That's because Defias Brotherhood doesn't exist as a US version and Stormscale is tiny.
    Not quite the case in Europe. I haven't played enough US realms to form an opinion of the opposing faction, I just know I hate Gallywix.

I kill every single Horde I see that I can comfortably kill. Sometimes ones I can't. Bastards need to learn their place.

I noticed this at the MoP release event, and I see it more and more in game. I have been playing wow for 9 years and I find it absolutely hilarious when horde and alliance talk to each other.

This is normally what happens :

Alliance sees Horde. Alliance /waves or ignores and continues with daily life. End of story.

Horde sees Alliance. Horde /farts then chases the Alliance down and beats the living shit out of them. Brings his friends, teabags, /spits, /farts, res camps until the Alliance logs off or brings friends, kills friends, laughs and then moves on with normal life. End of story.
    Moral of the story: Don't dangle meat in front of a hungry dog's face.

For we are no cravenly turn-the-other-cheek fools. LOK'TAR OGAR ALLIANCE SCUM!

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh on US-Frostmourne where we have a huge population and a decent Alliance bias places like the Timeless Isle sometimes turn into Horde burial grounds.