Thread: Uh... what?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seja Victrix View Post
    In the screenshot the OP gave it says "Regions: Americas and Oceania (US)" which suggests he's in the US.
    No it doesn't... South America and Australia have the same account type, and they don't use MMDDYY dates... Neither does Canada (or atleast they don't use it solely) or Mexico... All of those use US accounts..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    He lives in Tallahassee (Florida) and his account is also in the US Region.

It's a safe bet he's in the US and uses MMDD format.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    No it doesn't... South America and Australia have the same account type, and they don't use MMDDYY dates... Neither does Canada (or atleast they don't use it solely) or Mexico... All of those use US accounts..
    Besides the obvious in screen shot showing US you could simply look at the OP"s posting information...

Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    This ain't Canada, or Europe. The bigger number goes in the middle. Month/Day/Year.
    By that logic the year should go in the middle.

Signature Created by Jassinta

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FearXI View Post
    Besides the obvious in screen shot showing US you could simply look at the OP"s posting information...
    ....and you know which country EVERY city is in, right?

Many cities exist in more than one country.. My country both have Paris and Rom, but I live i neither France nor Italy....
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

At 1st I was thinking "You're game timed expired last month, I see nothing wrong"...and then I remembered it was probably the crazy American style of doing dates (Really, month before the day? So silly!)
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    ....and you know which country EVERY city is in, right?

Many cities exist in more than one country.. My country both have Paris and Rom, but I live i neither France nor Italy....
    are you really going to argue this point when you were clearly wrong?

/baffle

10+ Year Old Account
    YYYY/MM/DD is the only non retarded date format.

Just call Blizzard, system gets bugged sometimes, and they should give you free playtime for the time your missing. I'd bitch that you missed guild raid because of it so maybe you will get a couple extra days.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    By that logic the year should go in the middle.
    lol... which is why I made sure to put the sample at the end :P I know Canadians are confused easy. They look at it like "What's this all aboot, eh?"

I don't know if its been posted but this happens when you add 30 days to your account instead of setting up a recurring subscription just ignore it.

It's a bug. It happened to me as well, I can't post on the bnet forums but I can still play.

My account doesn't expire for another 13days.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know, last night I had some message pop up while playing saying I had only 30 minutes of game time left even though I have a 6 month subscription and renews once those 6 months are up. I couldn't even check my account status because Blizzard was doing some sort of maintenance on their sites. So anyway I just went along with it and just did my usual stuff until there was 5 minutes left and then 1 minute. 1 minute goes by and I was still playing so I think whatever they're doing is triggering some sort of bug that screwing up people's accounts or something causing stuff like the OP's problem and the weird thing that happened to me last night.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps it's a subtle hint about the next expansion.

Peoples accounts are frozen i.e below zero and everyone is seemingly in the dark about why.

You heard it here first.

But nowhere is it stated that OP is from the US... And since US and Belize are the only 2 countries in tbe world that use MMDDYY dates, it's relative safe to assume he lives in a country that use DDMMYY or YYMMDD format, which both would indicate an expired account..
    Or you could just be smart enough to realize there's no 18th month. Seriously.

Also, I've had this happen to me the last couple months. I'd actually be in game and start getting spammed with "your game time expires in x minutes", but nothing would happen. I pay via Paypal, wonder if that's the common factor for people experiencing this.
    Last edited by Mavick; 2013-10-18 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    lol... which is why I made sure to put the sample at the end :P I know Canadians are confused easy. They look at it like "What's this all aboot, eh?"
    Confused easily? I think its the exact opposite. As Canadians we have to learn the correct way plus all of the backwards American ways for everything.

Have to be different about everything, you all are the special snowflakes of the world! lol
    Fanboy (Fanboi): A Term used when someone disagrees with you on a subject, person, place, thing, company, or product line and they are not smart enough to debate your counterpoint back so they resort to childish name calling in hopes of shaming you into silence and thus them winning through dominance.

Quote Originally Posted by Defaulty View Post
    It's a bug. It happened to me as well, I can't post on the bnet forums but I can still play.

My account doesn't expire for another 13days.
    Same here!

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    i think it's just a problem of date dispaly,you might be displaying date as DD/MM/YY
    i suggest check your wow account options

Also, just have a look at your history payment, that might clear up a few things.

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    i think it's just a problem of date dispaly,you might be displaying date as DD/MM/YY
    i suggest check your wow account options

Also, just have a look at your history payment, that might clear up a few things.
    It's not. Blizzard GM confirmed to me it's a bug right now.

Did you just find out by not being able to login?