Flex invite/queue issue

Hi all,

Every since running Flex I've come across the following issue.
    Whenever someone is removed from the Instance group (but stays in the raid group) it's impossible to invite new players.
    The only 'solution' is to leave the instance group, remove the player that was just removed from the instance group also from the raid group, invite any new players and requeue.

Has anyone found a way to do this without leaving the instance group? Maybe a command to remove someone from the raid group while you're in an instance group?
    I don't have to mention how annoying it is to re-clear trash every time someone leaves or goes offline.
    Originally Posted by Vaneras
    Soon™ ;-)
    https://api.lootbox.eu/pc/eu/Xni-230.../signature.png

10+ Year Old Account
    Never had that issue before.
    So you mean when you have 25people in raid?

There is a command to remove people from group:
    /kick, /u, /un, /uninvite [player]
    Removes [player] or your current target from the party.
    PM me weird stuff :3

Never had that problem, guess you can leave the instancegroup remove the player from the raidgroup then leave the raidgroup yourself and get invited in again. Only encountered the issue where we would invite someone when 1 part was done then qued for the next part(while still inside the raid) and the person who we invited didn't get into the next part and had to leave & reinvite.

I think (hope?) that it's a bug related to cross-realm grouping. I haven't seen anything addressed though, so maybe it's intentional after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well this explains why in all oQueue groups I've been to so far, when someone is really bad and/or afk or whatever, no one ever kicks that person because ''you won't be able to invite anyone if you kick''.
    Hope it is not intentional and can be sorted easily.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    Well this explains why in all oQueue groups I've been to so far, when someone is really bad and/or afk or whatever, no one ever kicks that person because ''you won't be able to invite anyone if you kick''.
    Hope it is not intentional and can be sorted easily.
    That is a blatant lie, I know from experience. Unless some douche leaves instance group, but not raid group. Never happened to me before, as they leave both raid and instance groups.
    The OQ addon has a nasty overlooked bugged: if raid leader (the one who started OQ raid) leaves you have to reform group >.>
    Oh and don't get me started about OQ removing marks on players, sigh.

P.S. Oh hey fellow Lithuanian
    PM me weird stuff :3

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrops View Post
    Unless some douche leaves instance group, but not raid group. Never happened to me before, as they leave both raid and instance groups.
    The OQ addon has a nasty overlooked bugged: if raid leader (the one who started OQ raid) leaves you have to reform group >.>
    Oh and don't get me started about OQ removing marks on players, sigh.
    Yes, this is exactly the problem. On several occasions players went offline. After a certain amount of time they were removed from the instance group but remained a member of the raid group. Since they were offline they didn't/couldn't leave the group in their own.
    I still haven't found a way to remove them from the raid group. Because if you use any of those commands it removes players from the instance group instead.

This happens in the crossrealm OQ thing yes, but I don't think OQ is causing the issue. It's a situation where there are two 'layers' of groups, Instance and Raid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bigbad View Post
    Never had that problem, guess you can leave the instancegroup remove the player from the raidgroup then leave the raidgroup yourself and get invited in again.
    That might be worth trying. Thanks.
    Originally Posted by Vaneras
    Soon™ ;-)
    https://api.lootbox.eu/pc/eu/Xni-230.../signature.png