Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    All I am saying is don't jump to conclusions, the article is pretty sensationalized.
    while i can agree with most of what you said, did you watch the video? if that dude did something to set the cops off it was either verbal or too subtle to be picked up on fuzzy video. the appearance is actually pretty bad imo
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

honestly, they did the person a service imo. if something happened to me, and it caused me to become mentally ill in some way, i'd want to be put down. i couldn't live like that. if someone wouldn't euthanize me, i'd kill myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandrox View Post
    I was meaning that he could accidentally stab or cut himself. Shooting him makes that pointless, but its still a very stupid idea to tase someone with a knife in their hand.
    You make up an argument then denounce it at the same time. He could have been stabbed if tased, but getting shot 4 times center mass isn't a better option.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    Sounds about right.
    How about you stop being disruptive by not misquoting me?

Jesus. This one looks really bad. Even though I'm not a big fan of LEOs, I generally tend to side with them in potentially dangerous situations, as I think they should have broad power to defend themselves, but this really didn't look like they were being threatened in any significant way.

mentally ill violent people should be in a hospital. I have no pity for them. There are already way too many violent lunatics running around, I say good riddance.

Are there in US at least just 1 cop that uses 1 nano-cell of brain? What a fucktards...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    It is the US. An aimed warning shot is too risky but spray and pray is allowed
    A person with a knife at that range can still be extremely dangerous. If he were hostile and charged the cops after a warning shot, one of the cops might not have made it out okay.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Therionn View Post
    ...one of the cops might not have made it out okay.
    Who cares? These people are NOT on your side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanist View Post
    Who cares? These people are NOT on your side.
    Oh looks like I found another "special" quote for my signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoranon View Post
    Oh looks like I found another "special" quote for my signature.
    His hatred of the police knows no bounds.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    His hatred of the police knows no bounds.
    Hm its not just the police, he seems to be one of those types who claim everyone and everything around them for their shortcomings. It is a bit sad to watch, but also quite amusing at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

Guy had a knife... two officers... mentally ill... how about trying to talk to him other than "drop the knife or we shoot"? Try to start a conversation, ask why he is standing out there, and then ask him he shouldn't drop the knife and then have nice and relaxed conversation as to why he felt like standing in the middle of the road with a knife. He was mentally ill, and on medication. The guy was sitting in a freaking chair in the middle of the road when they came, i seriously doubt he would have done anyone any harm.

Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    Guy had a knife... two officers... mentally ill... how about trying to talk to him other than "drop the knife or we shoot"? Try to start a conversation, ask why he is standing out there, and then ask him he shouldn't drop the knife and then have nice and relaxed conversation as to why he felt like standing in the middle of the road with a knife. He was mentally ill, and on medication. The guy was sitting in a freaking chair in the middle of the road when they came, i seriously doubt he would have done anyone any harm.
    lol next time you see a mentally ill man you try to have a conversation with him.... im pretty sure it will be impossible hence the mentally ill part

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by konflick View Post
    lol next time you see a mentally ill man you try to have a conversation with him.... im pretty sure it will be impossible hence the mentally ill part
    It's not impossible to talk to someone who is mentally ill.

10+ Year Old Account
    So....a mentally retarded man who was being uncooperative, and was armed, got shot? Oh well.
    Why did his handlers allow him to get ahole of a knife? The mentally retarded can become very violent at the slightest provocation, they do not process the world in the proper way. Things with them can escalate and become very dangerous very quickly.
    Let's make America GREAT again. Trump 2016.

The community whined and bitched and cried, they stamped their little feet and demanded faster expansion releases. They don't get to complain now that expansions are shorter.

Shot to death

Shooting in America is usual thing but these days media advisedly hyping over it. God made all men and Sam Colt made them equal, but someone really wants Obama to ban weapons and that's why media pay so much attention to shootings. The unarmed woman was shot near Capitol and now mentally ill man was killed, I see that police do not waste its time fighting with US citizens. I think someone really want deprive Americans from a right to have weapons because authorities are scared of their own citizens. And I see that in recent shootings police was responsible for the lethal outcome. And what will happen if Obama put ban on weapons selling, will they shoot us massively? The day when it will happen is near at hand... I feel it. Authorities wrested the idea of freedom...

Quote Originally Posted by konflick View Post
    Also, next time fire all psychologist, psychiatrists, close all universities/faculties/colledges related to them, close all mental institutions and hospitals and wipe all mentallly ill people. World will be nice place and cops will shot no one ever. Right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakshamash View Post
    Also, next time fire all psychologist, psychiatrists, close all universities/faculties/colledges related to them, close all mental institutions and hospitals and wipe all mentallly ill people. World will be nice place and cops will shot no one ever. Right?
    Sounds like a step in the right direction.
    Let's make America GREAT again. Trump 2016.

The community whined and bitched and cried, they stamped their little feet and demanded faster expansion releases. They don't get to complain now that expansions are shorter.