Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Also, I believe we'll see a pattern form of having an 'elemental' raid for the tier-before-last in every expansion (Firelands, Throne of Thunder).
    Ragnaros Reborn from flames! (again)

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm leaning towards Azshara too.

Kul Tiras and Zandalar are still missing. They have been on this trend of filling out the missing areas in the game the past few years. I think it is likely to have an island expansion because of this.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Final boss: KJ or very powerful Dreadlord.

Also, I believe we'll see a pattern form of having an 'elemental' raid for the tier-before-last in every expansion (Firelands, Throne of Thunder). I have a hunch the story arc will involve the legion and us having to secure the Tomb of Sargeras with a water-based middle tier hosted by Azshara, N'Zoth and a Corrupted Neptulon.
    No disrespect, but the mere thought makes me sick. Personally, I feel Kil'jaeden, Azshara and N'zoth could all be final bosses of their own individual expansions, so to see two of them demoted to sharing a mid tier raid is shocking. ( In my mind it would be Kil'jaeden = Argus, Azhara = South Seas, N'zoth = Emerald Dream, Sargeras = Xoroth or some Legion or Titan world)

But to each their own

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I don't know, but seeing people readily think we are strong enough to take on Kiljaeden makes me queezy. I don't think we should be fighting someone of that magnitude allready. There'd be no well known high ranking BL guy left.

I'd prefer to have Kiljaeden pull the strings in the background some more if we get a Legion expansion, and have some new, but cool guy be the main guy for the expansion we have to take out.
    At this point, I'd say we're more than ready. We fought him before, and we've known he's been out there for.. 6-7 years now? So much anticipation! I'm sure we'd be able to take him on with the help of Velen and Turaylon or Illidan. Which would be awesome to see Illidan working to kill his old boss.

Also after Kil'jaeden I'm sure Sargeras will return to pick up the Legion and come back at us later.

I would need to see what the next expansion is before making a good guess

Quote Originally Posted by Zillidan View Post
    I would need to see what the next expansion is before making a good guess
    But then we would already know who it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kil'jaeden if it's burning legion.

Sargeras we kill in a few expansions later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnitzel View Post
    Murozond. Or time itself. Or a giant walking-talking hourglass.
    Or Wrathion.

If it is a Legion xpack tho, then maybe we FINALLY get to kill that sneaky little Mal'ganis

im sure Wrathion will be a boss oneday, but not in next expansion, the one after that he'll be a boss.

N'zoth

I love old gods, they are the most badass thing in the game and lore.

Kil'jaeden would prolly be next on my badass list.

10+ Year Old Account
    Azshara/N'Zoth

Kil'Jaeden and then that leads into Burning Legion for the xpac after.