Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

what are your predictions for the final boss next expansion

some people say sargeras but i dnt think it will be unless we get actual help from the titans since sargeras used to be one

Deleted
    Azshara or N'zoth.

Not sargeras. Azshara, Nzoth, maybe kil'jaeden, or someone we just don't expect

10+ Year Old Account
    Presuming its a Burning Legion expansion, I'd put Kil'jaeden as a prime example. I don't think we'd face Sargeras without a greater build-up than a single expansion can provide. But Blizzard may surprise me on that one.

Another possibility is this 'Final Titan' entity mentioned by Wrathion during the legendary questline. I don't know who or what it is, presumably its something the Titans themselves are involved with - perhaps Sargeras will attempt to possess it in order to grant himself a new physical form (his previous body is lost to him, as I understand).

Azshara would make an excellent villain, although any naga-related expansion would include N'Zoth I hope - if not as a final enemy, then as some element of the final boss fight. A showdown with Azshara as she attempts to free N'Zoth, with N'Zoth himself attacking the players at the end, would be an awesome final encounter.

N'Zoth himself could then make a subsequent and final appearance in a later Emerald Dream expansion as the final enemy.

As much as I'd love a Burning Legion xpac, I don't think it's time to fight Sargeras yet. If it is BL, maybe we'll revisit Kil'jaeden.

I am leaning more toward an Azshara-themed xpac though, so I think it will be her.

Something or someone unexpected.

If they do go the Azshara route I could still see Kil'jaeden as the final boss since he was the one in WC3 that was orchestrating her, Kael'thas, and Illidan. That would also be good setup for going after Sargeras eventually, since Kil'jaeden is pretty much his #2. I just didn't like the water zone implementation in Cata, and hope that if they go the naga route they either refine underwater zones or do away with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Azshara in one raid, N'zoth in another raid.

Kill'jaeden and this time he'll die for sure.

Final boss: KJ or very powerful Dreadlord.

Also, I believe we'll see a pattern form of having an 'elemental' raid for the tier-before-last in every expansion (Firelands, Throne of Thunder). I have a hunch the story arc will involve the legion and us having to secure the Tomb of Sargeras with a water-based middle tier hosted by Azshara, N'Zoth and a Corrupted Neptulon.

Most likely Queen Azshara.

Doubt Sargeras.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Aman'Thul because of a traitor in the dragonflight and death of Soridormi. The Keepers of time are already being put in during 5.4 and the black prince mentioning titans.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Queen Azshara, Light of Lights, Elemental Lady of Water.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by geewhiz80 View Post
    If they do go the Azshara route I could still see Kil'jaeden as the final boss since he was the one in WC3 that was orchestrating her, Kael'thas, and Illidan. That would also be good setup for going after Sargeras eventually, since Kil'jaeden is pretty much his #2. I just didn't like the water zone implementation in Cata, and hope that if they go the naga route they either refine underwater zones or do away with them.
    KJ also orchestrated the Lich King.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Final boss: KJ or very powerful Dreadlord.

Also, I believe we'll see a pattern form of having an 'elemental' raid for the tier-before-last in every expansion (Firelands, Throne of Thunder). I have a hunch the story arc will involve the legion and us having to secure the Tomb of Sargeras with a water-based middle tier hosted by Azshara, N'Zoth and a Corrupted Neptulon.
    Not putting Azshara at the end is bad enough.

Cramming her into a single raid alongside N'Zoth and Neptulon is too much disrespect.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I don't think we will fight Sargeras in WoW. They will leave him for something in the future. Warcraft 4 or something else.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know, but seeing people readily think we are strong enough to take on Kiljaeden makes me queezy. I don't think we should be fighting someone of that magnitude allready. There'd be no well known high ranking BL guy left.

I'd prefer to have Kiljaeden pull the strings in the background some more if we get a Legion expansion, and have some new, but cool guy be the main guy for the expansion we have to take out.

Murozond. Or time itself. Or a giant walking-talking hourglass.
    Or Wrathion.

If it is a Legion xpack tho, then maybe we FINALLY get to kill that sneaky little Mal'ganis