Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    Deleted

What race is your Paladin?

I just thought it would be funny and interresting to see what race you guys are currently rocking your Paladin with.
    Myself, Draenei. they just seem to fit the class. you know?

Blood Elf - Because Tauren are stupid and Blizzard won't ruin the lore to let me play Undead.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Tauren, because Sunwalkers are awesome.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

One of each. Fortunately, three isn't such a large number.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

Blood Elf. Never really liked Tauren.

Deleted
    Dwarven Pally

mine is draenei.

Human .

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blood Elf cause being a Goblin is not an option -_-

Deleted
    You should make a pol, human

Draenei. They're like one step down from the Naaru as far as beings of light go... and I was tired of listening to human female battle grunts when I created her. Dwarf wasn't an option because my favorite Dwarven female hair style looks ridiculous when casting. <_<
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

Dwarf. Are you saying there are other choices?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chirri View Post
    Draenei. They're like one step down from the Naaru as far as beings of light go... and I was tired of listening to human female battle grunts when I created her. Dwarf wasn't an option because my favorite Dwarven female hair style looks ridiculous when casting. <_<
    The last part really really made my day

Blood Elf and Draenei.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Dwarf. Are you saying there are other choices?
    It's called Human

Quote Originally Posted by Vallerian View Post
    The last part really really made my day
    I tried. Oh god, I TRIED. I tried Dwarf female Priest. Dwarf female ... I dunno, something else casterish and every time my eyes would get sucked into the spinning vortex at the center of my screen and now those characters are all in the character graveyard.

I can't do it. T_T
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

Blood elf, cause I made him when BC came out so it was my only option, and I dont race change often. Though I think worgen should be able to be pallies, and then I would make a new Ally Worgen Pally. I mean if Tauren can be sun druids, and worgen can be druids, why can't worgen be sun druids

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood Elf: I like the paladin mount that comes with it
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chirri View Post
    I tried. Oh god, I TRIED. I tried Dwarf female Priest. Dwarf female ... I dunno, something else casterish and every time my eyes would get sucked into the spinning vortex at the center of my screen and now those characters are all in the character graveyard.

I can't do it. T_T
    I really like the male dwarven model...but jeez...the female model is a horrible sight!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowJester View Post
    Blood elf, cause I made him when BC came out so it was my only option, and I dont race change often. Though I think worgen should be able to be pallies, and then I would make a new Ally Worgen Pally. I mean if Tauren can be sun druids, and worgen can be druids, why can't worgen be sun druids
    Worgen are cursed, that's why they can't be paladins..they are not "pure"...a drunken dwarf isn't a good example for purity either...but well
    Last edited by mmoc58f5648a0e; 2013-10-20 at 12:29 AM.

Deleted
    Blood Elf / Human. I would like to play a troll ret pally to use their racial, pop up CDs and destroy the universe.