The Stanley Parable - 2013 version.

If you guys don't know, the Stanley Parable got released as a standalone game on Steam. Content-wise, it's a small game, but it gets delivered in a very, very satisfactory way as long as you find things yourself.

If you don't know what it is, essentially every decision you make in the game is boolean, leading you to different endings. The narrative is profound, too!

Here's a sample of it:

The official trailer
    Last edited by Graviteh; 2013-10-20 at 03:37 AM. Reason: my video doesnt deserve to be embedded anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah
    There really isn't much to say about SC2, it's not a very complex game. Three races that never change and that's it, end of story.

Haven't played much of it yet, but so far this game is hilarious. I didn't think I'd like it because it doesn't really have gameplay at all, but it's a really cool concept. It's fun!

It's nice, but is effectively a Stanley Parable 1.5 - new looks and more endings, but the core is exactly the same. Which is reasonable for the price.
    Also, the narrator (unlike in the original mod) gets quite irritating at times.

Deleted
    What does everyone think of the whole race debate thing that kicked off over this today?

I'f you're not up on this news yet it might be wise to look at: http://kotaku.com/indie-dev-removing...ter-1451111375

I've put all my thoughts on the matter into this handy video, because you know, that's the only way I communicate on mmo-champ really!

Quote Originally Posted by only777 View Post
    What does everyone think of the whole race debate thing that kicked off over this today?

I'f you're not up on this news yet it might be wise to look at: http://kotaku.com/indie-dev-removing...ter-1451111375

I've put all my thoughts on the matter into this handy video, because you know, that's the only way I communicate on mmo-champ really!

Some people saw racism, I saw a kid being set on fire. But I didn't care about either fact, I thought it was quite amusing.

You decide who the real monster is.

I think that people are overreacting and that it is very silly. I also think that it's a damn shame that it's going to be changed. Seems as though some people just like to look for things to be offended about.