Thread: Moonkin 5.4 PVP

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Taiknee View Post
    Bat is correct, it doesn't make your spells any stronger than a normal ecplise (other than the fact that both are active, so both of your DoTs can benefit).

The reason the damage is different in those images is because the first starsurge isn't under the effects of ecplise, while the second pic is via CA.
    I know, which is my point. I never said it makes spells any stronger than an Eclipse; I said it increases your damage.

No Eclipse = Normal Starsurge damage
    Solar/Lunar Eclipse = Increased Starsurge damage
    Celestial Alignment = Increased Starsurge damage

Quote Originally Posted by Laptop View Post
    Yeah, I don't. So I went to a dummy.

With Celestial Alignment

Without Celestial Alignment

Clearly there is a damage increase.

Edit: Sorry, I'm stupid with image uploads.
    Im saying theres no difference when ur in LUNAR eclipse and u cast starsurge or when celestial alignment is up THERE is no difference in damage. Alignment puts you into eclipse...only

Whenever I see a lone boomkin in a pvp environment, I see a punching bag, which is hilarious cause I'm a monk.

Quote Originally Posted by Batmoonn View Post
    Im saying theres no difference when ur in LUNAR eclipse and u cast starsurge or when celestial alignment is up THERE is no difference in damage. Alignment puts you into eclipse...only
    And that is what I said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Molestron View Post
    Whenever I see a lone boomkin in a pvp environment, I see a punching bag, which is hilarious cause I'm a monk.
    That's funny, I just logged off wow after my last BG on my Boomy. It was hilarious because i did an instant cast starfire on him and droped him to 37%. then finished him off with 2nd 1. After looking him up the really hilarious part is he was full arena geared.
    " The fear of God is the beginning of Wisdom, Therefore he who has no fear of god has no wisdom "
    People saying we are in the end-times really don't know anything. Such as there's going to be 7 years of world peace before it happens and as long as china and russia are still a thing its safe to say its not going to happen anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Molestron View Post
    Depends on the moonkin