Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    For me it'd have to be Sith Sorcerer. Loves me some lightning.

Sith Juggernaut, no doubt about it. I like playing an Imperial Agent or a Smuggler to a lesser extent, but the Sith Warrior/Juggernaut will always have my heart.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    for me trooper
    Last edited by doctoru; 2013-10-30 at 04:40 PM.

Deleted
    Edit: nvmnvm

10+ Year Old Account
    Loved my darkness specced assassin.
    Used to be pretty beastly in pvp (not sure of their current status).

Only started playing last week after 2 years again and really enjoying my Jedi Sentinel again. Haven't played any of the other classes yet though.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

10+ Year Old Account
    Marauder.

Double lightsaber fury warrior with force choke!
    Putin khuliyo

Hmm... I prefer the Bounty Hunter tanking spec... It's just awesome. All those tricks!
    I dislike the Trooper version because... The assault rifles simply look fugly, and the animations match that.

I'm the same way about Smuggler/Agent. The Smuggler simply looks way more awesome than the Agent.

Force wielders: They all look alike. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    I dislike the Trooper version because... The assault rifles simply look fugly, and the animations match that.
    You just haven't found the right BFG then hehe.

I've been having fun playing a commando so far. Nothing like blasting enemies with a BFG.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm the same way about Smuggler/Agent. The Smuggler simply looks way more awesome than the Agent.
    Lies. My agent is decked out with a sick sniper rifle and a long trench coat. He looks bad ass.

I have a thing for trenchcoats . . .
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Lies. My agent is decked out with a sick sniper rifle and a long trench coat. He looks bad ass.
    Mine too! Plus he's a Chiss, which makes him look even more badass.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really fell in love with Jedi Counselor. I can't remember which tree I went down - I think it was the far left one. At the time I played, it really felt like a Disc Atonement Priest; Heals, bubbles, and dealing damage. I thoroughly enjoyed it. But I haven't played in gods know how long, I'm sure they've completely changed things up. I really didn't like...Smuggler? The Han Solo class. And I was just getting ready to start a Jedi Knight (or whatever the other Jedi class was...can you tell it's been a while?) before my sub expired.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

you just need to find the right riffle ^^

overall for most fun class I have to go with sent/mara

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Mine too! Plus he's a Chiss, which makes him look even more badass.
    Chiss IAs for the win!
    Putin khuliyo

Maybe bounty hunter with all the rockets, at least that is visually more interesting than the lightsaber classes that wear foam swords and laser guns that tickle. Mostly they are all so hog-boring MMO standard fare that one has to suffer through to see some of the better written storylines.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Storywise,
    the Agent wins for me by a long shot.
    Bounty Hunter deserves mention because from the classes I have played, he offers the most interaction with the crew members which I enjoyed and the story picked up after Act 1.

Gameplaywise,
    Snipers, Assassins and Marauders and Operative Healers (and their republic equivalents) are the strongest, partly broken classes at the moment in PVP, if you like that, those are your pics. Snipers and Marauders are sick as PVE DD's, too, and so are Mercenarys if I am not misstaking, but I don't PVE a lot.

In terms of enjoyable gameplay, I think I enjoy the Powertech the most.
    Burning everything that crosses your path down while having some good defense options feels good.
    Mercenarys are awesome because Rockets, plenty of them.

I also developed a liking for Madness Assassins although they are treated as one of the if not the worst Class/Spec in the game.

Deleted
    Well I only pvp so I'll base my opinion on that subject.
    Got 7 classes well played, only thing I lack is a sage/sorc so I wont voice my opinion on those.

Jugg/Guardian: It's great having a lot of mobility and utility however I found the dmg in the tank stance so bad that you feel like you're not even making a dent wich is rather meh. Rage/focus is great fun for a while but get's a bit boring after a while cause it's rather easy to play.

Mara/Sent: So many ways to reset a fight when you're near death it's hella lot of fun, to bad only 1 spec is really viable in pvp and plays the same as the jugg/guardian one.

Vg/PT: tactics/advanced prototype is hella lot of fun especially if you go for the more tanky build and currently my fav spec. Assault/pyrotech is fun vs melee since you can kite them to death and vs ranged just dot and pillar hump.
    And ofcourse huttball with a Vg/Pt is amazing, watch them try to knock ya of the ramp while you're immune to slows etc or grip someone into the traps.

Sin/shadow: one on one it's just so good atm that it get's rather boring after a while. Also if the RNG gods aint with ya you're gonna have a bad day.

Op/scoundrel: only 1 viable spec wich is certainly more then viable. by far the best healer, hella lot of fun kiting around with plenty of instant heals and hots and trollroll just healing aint me thing.

Sniper/slinger: very complex wich i love but sometimes a bit buggy and clumsy. sure is lovely doing a lot of dmg and burst and being able to kill any non stealther with ease if you're good and watch the same melee's trying to chase you all game while you keep on killing them every single time.

merc/commando: well if left alone sure can do some lovely dmg/healing but it still aint nowhere near that of a sniper(dmg) or a op(healing). rather easy to lock down wich just gets frustrating after a while (both healing and dps).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Porkisyum View Post
    .Mara/Sent: So many ways to reset a fight when you're near death it's hella lot of fun, to bad only 1 spec is really viable in pvp and plays the same as the jugg/guardian one.
    Oh, guess I'll blow bloodthirst and heal myself from all the bleed crits
    Oh, I guess I'll blow Saber Ward and (if annihilation) heal myself each time you hit me
    Oh, I guess I'll blow Cloak of Pain and take less damage and reflect it to you
    Oh, I guess I'll use my "cut my health in half for 90% damage reduction" (forget what its called)

Yeah, and with Quinn at my back, I don't really die much.

Haven't tried PvP yet, kinda nervous as I'm now 55 with no expertise gear.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't tried PvP yet, kinda nervous as I'm now 55 with no expertise gear.
    With Bolster, you don't *need* expertise gear. The only way you can mess this up is to mix up PvE and PvP mods on a single item. That screws the system up.

Alternatively, you can equip a bunch of level 10 greens and have more primary stats that you would believe (more than is possible with 55 gear) thanks to the mysteries of Bolster. However, you lose on virtually all secondary stats.